Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoldenRebel

2016 SEC Baseball

1,654 posts in this topic

Kentucky's not expected to do much. I know we have a lot of question marks right now. My gut says this team will surprise. Henderson is due. One of my resolutions is to get to more UK baseball games this season. It's good to set goals you'll actually want to meet.

Our coaches apparently think Faedo is going to be our best pitcher this year.

I'm getting wood.

Thinking we will be middle of the pack this year looking at a 2 or 3 seed

Thinking we will be middle of the pack this year looking at a 2 or 3 seed

Us too

And I'm going to be at a wedding opening weekend where I probably can't get any of our games.

My predictions based on nothing

East

1 florida

2 vandy

3 tenn

4 georgia

5 sc

6 mizzou

7 ky

West

1 lsu

2 tamu

3 arky

4 OM

5 msu

6 Bama

7 aub

Gamecocks open up by hosting Albany on Friday (4:00 Eastern), Saturday (2:00 Eastern), and Sunday (1:30 Eastern). All games are on SECN+.

Ready for some baseball. Go Gamecocks!

Are we doing pick 'ems this season?

Can't since Benny is MIA. The pick 'ems software only allows games through 2015 and I can't set up any for anything in 2016 and beyond until the software is updated by Benny.

Can't since Benny is MIA. The pick 'ems software only allows games through 2015 and I can't set up any for anything in 2016 and beyond until the software is updated by Benny.

It's a real shame that Benny is dead.

Maybe the grim reaper will work out a trade for @@SECats instead.

It's a real shame that Benny is dead.

Maybe the grim reaper will work out a trade for @@SECats instead.

I don't think he is dead. I heard he is strapped with leather bands in Rosann Barrs basement. Probably wishes he was dead

He posted a Facebook status last night and people were commenting about how he's not been on social media in months. I'll stalk that faggot

It's mind boggling how msu is picked to host a regional after finishing dead last in 2015 and losing one of the best pitching coaches in the nation. Way overrated. But will undoubtably have the #1 SOS

Also I have a hard time believing we will be a 3 seed. We will be much improved this year and a solid 2

It's mind boggling how msu is picked to host a regional after finishing dead last in 2015 and losing one of the best pitching coaches in the nation. Way overrated. But will undoubtably have the #1 SOS

High-fived for this part, not the rest, hater. :trollface: I dig the new sched. Gives us something to look forward too, and a couple of early seaosn blunders wont kill us now.

High-fived for this part, not the rest, hater. :trollface: I dig the new sched. Gives us something to look forward too, and a couple of early seaosn blunders wont kill us now.

Sorry 1 dawg. Relying on an unknown guy to anchor friday night is not no1 seed material. And yalls lineup is either full of guys who were terrible last year or new guys. Yall hit like 6 homers last year as a team lol. But back to Hudson. He hasn't done squat in two years but had a good summer and was anointed a round 1 draft grade on potential but he has been walking every other batter this spring. The other two or three starters have shown decency but there just way too many question marks to predict yall to host. I do think this is cohens best team in several years. Yall should be a solid 2 seed at least unless the pitching doesn't pan out at all

I hope State f***s up OM and RF4L drowns in a puddle of his own urine.

I hope State f***s up OM and RF4L drowns in a puddle of his own urine.

Unlikely states been our bitch in baseball for a dozen years now

Keep talking.

More likely he drowns in a puddle of Bucky's jizz.