Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoldenRebel

2016 SEC Baseball

1,654 posts in this topic

Preseason rankings come out today.

They are always such bobby_petrino.gif.

We play Louisville at home this year, gonna make it for that series.

They are always such bobby_petrino.gif.

Don't rain on my parade.

It will be nice to see a 1 next to "Florida" in something.

Don't rain on my parade.

It will be nice to see a 1 next to "Florida" in something.

Yall prob have the most talent but you'll tank in june

I'm going to be butthurt until our team proves they can hit

I'm going to be butthurt until our team proves they can hit

o/u for 1-0 and 2-1 losses?

o/u for 1-0 and 2-1 losses?

Last year I expected to be terrible and we were. Too many young bucks. This year I have expectations. I want to at least be a 2 seed.

But to answer your question, 10

Last year I expected to be terrible and we were. Too many young bucks. This year I have expectations. I want to at least be a 2 seed.

But to answer your question, 10

To be fair, we were a 2 seed last year as well and were competitive in most every series.

To be fair, we were a 2 seed last year as well and were competitive in most every series.

We were the last 2 seed and we all knew we never had a chance. We were very average for the most part but I thought played above our heads at times

We actually have the makeup of a team that can contend this year. Everyone is healthy and we won't be starting freshmen. Pitching will be solid. Defense needs to improve some and the bats need to be more consistent. Guys like Blackman, errol, woodman, and bortles need to have better years at the plate

Yall prob have the most talent but you'll tank in june

Not THIS time!

It's looking like a repeat of 2012.

Hopefully a better ending.

@@JoeGator how is Norman? Oklahoma has plenty of hot chicks. You mowing them down?

I've been dating someone for the last 6 months.

Norman is full of college aged women and I find them all incredibly annoying.

Even the hot ones.

The beard I've been working on has done wonders.

Although, I do use the OU gym haha.

I'm trying to get out of Oklahoma ASAP, but if I'm still here, I'll go to the Texas series in Norman and the Big12 tourney in OKC.

We will be ranked No.1 for 3 straight months!

Yea Yall will win every series but lose to north Florida every other Wednesday

Yea Yall will win every series but lose to north Florida every other Wednesday

Hey, some of our midweek games are surprisingly decent teams.

North Florida, Georgia Southern, UCF, FIU, etc

We will be ranked No.1 for 3 straight months!

giphy.gif

Sow Kurlahna is ranked #17 by BaseballAmerica and #35 by Collegiate Baseball. Pretty high expectations given how badly we tanked last year. Wil Crowe is gonna be out for all of this year, which sucks. Holbrook should have some singed asshairs by my count, he either has us host at least a regional this year or make the tournament and get somewhere for me to consider this season successful.

Sow Kurlahna is ranked #17 by BaseballAmerica and #35 by Collegiate Baseball. Pretty high expectations given how badly we tanked last year. Wil Crowe is gonna be out for all of this year, which sucks. Holbrook should have some singed asshairs by my count, he either has us host at least a regional this year or make the tournament and get somewhere for me to consider this season successful.

Heard him on the radio last week and he sounded really excited about Clark Schmidt's development since last year. Said he'll definitely be our Friday night guy.

There's enough unknown I won't hold them to hosting a regional but certainly they need to make the postseason as at least a 2 seed to be a hopeful sign moving forward.

...Unless they're a 3 and make a run, of course

GR, are you going to make your season predictions again this year?

GR, are you going to make your season predictions again this year?

I was thinking about it the other day but damn if I'm just not in the loop like I used to be. Life has taken over and I just don't keep up with it like I used to and it's hard to catch up on everything. It's the teams outside of the sec that I just dont know anything about now

I'll save you the trouble of researching GR. SC will win the SEC and the NC. No need to look further. :D

I was thinking about it the other day but damn if I'm just not in the loop like I used to be. Life has taken over and I just don't keep up with it like I used to and it's hard to catch up on everything. It's the teams outside of the sec that I just dont know anything about now

Get rid of her.

• zartan
      It's funny black guy acts like a thug, carries a gun, gets killed by law enforcement, you smile but somehow you are all gonna be a senior citizen version of Rambo when confronted by the authorities  
    • zartan
      I dunno you tell us im sure that is your search criteria on Tinder
    • zartan
      I think the simplest indicator is the popular vote, which you lost by 3 million  how come Hillary actually paid a price for calling people deplorables, but nothing happens to Trump for anything he says? because conservatives are phony amoral hypocrites
    • WDavE
      But for the most part we're better armed....
    • smokeyone
      Zartan is slowly moving to the right end of the spectrum, he just enjoys the troll life
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      cocky4ever