Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KnoxvilleDawg

Not even Crxxm lost the them in Starkville

68 posts in this topic

Even the worst msu teams, I've never seen such an anemic run game from state ever

Lord Merlin didn't win a big game this year. Lost 3 out of 4 to them (the one win was a complete fluke). Going to lose 3 straight next year.

Merlin adding 2 stars to every recruit doesn't cut it, especially on the oline. Merlin simply can't recruit, we need him to get assistants who can or else we will watch UofM lap us in the SEC over the next several years.

Man, shut the he'll up with this BS again. Or stay around to talk basketball with the Kentucky fans when they're looking for you to answer their questions why Howland is losing to everyone with a pulse. And Rick Ray's "beautiful mind" couldn't outcoach my daughter in basketball.

I will forever love KD for his ability to piss off the fans of a basketball school even though state has been horrid at basketball the last two years or so

We're beyond horrid.

Dakwillalwaysbe2ndbest lmao 2nd best to Bo Wallace?

him or chad Kelly, I don't even care anymore

Man, shut the he'll up with this BS again. Or stay around to talk basketball with the Kentucky fans when they're looking for you to answer their questions why Howland is losing to everyone with a pulse. And Rick Ray's "beautiful mind" couldn't outcoach my daughter in basketball.

1. I didn't say anything incorrect. You are delusional if you think Merlin is a good recruiter. He has never been able to recruit elite talent, and more than that his scouting sucks. The 4 stars that we do get mostly end up sucking... Robinson, shumpert, etc.

2. No one expected MSU to be great at ball, in fact all the knowledgeable MSU bball fans said the absolute best case scenario was that we would be a bubble team... We are playing with garbage and an injured superstar with no depth.

1. I didn't say anything incorrect. You are delusional if you think Merlin is a good recruiter. He has never been able to recruit elite talent, and more than that his scouting sucks. The 4 stars that we do get mostly end up sucking... Robinson, shumpert, etc.

2. No one expected MSU to be great at ball, in fact all the knowledgeable MSU bball fans said the absolute best case scenario was that we would be a bubble team... We are playing with garbage and an injured superstar with no depth.

Whatever. The basketball team had plenty of returning players this year. No depth means poor coaching...Coach up what he has. That's something Mullen has been able to do. It's rare to have 10 allstars on the roster in basketball. However, State has enough players to have a better record than what they currently have. Their defense sucks, that's on coaching not talent.

Whatever. The basketball team had plenty of returning players this year. No depth means poor coaching...Coach up what he has. That's something Mullen has been able to do. It's rare to have 10 allstars on the roster in basketball. However, State has enough players to have a better record than what they currently have. Their defense sucks, that's on coaching not talent.

You are a complete fool. Merlin has neglected recruiting since he started here. This was his 7th year and we had an awful oline, awful running backs, awful secondary and no edge rushers.

Howland has coached all of 5 games... And has been recruiting his butt offs. Depth has to do with players, not coaching. Phil Jackson wasn't able to magically turn the Knicks into a playoff contender until... He got better players to play for the team!. The situations between football and basketball are completely different but you are too big of a Merlin worshiper or too stupid to see the difference.

You are a complete fool. Merlin has neglected recruiting since he started here. This was his 7th year and we had an awful oline, awful running backs, awful secondary and no edge rushers.

Howland has coached all of 5 games... And has been recruiting his butt offs. Depth has to do with players, not coaching. Phil Jackson wasn't able to magically turn the Knicks into a playoff contender until... He got better players to play for the team!. The situations between football and basketball are completely different but you are too big of a Merlin worshiper or too stupid to see the difference.

Stick to being a n AAU basketball assistant. You claim basketball knowledge yet your generally wrong with your assessments. Fair weather as I've ever seen. Again, stick around as these beatings take place in basketball. It's the easiest sport to turn around in a year. Cal does it every year with freshmen do why can't Howland with seniors and juniors? STF up you don't know bobby_petrino.gif but terrible trolling.

@@PuddingTime, please come educate this fool in basketball, thanks.

Phil Jackson wasn't able to magically turn the Knicks into a playoff contender until... He got better players to play for the team!

Phil Jackson hasn't turned the Knicks into playoff contenders.

Phil Jackson hasn't turned the Knicks into playoff contenders.

They are 1 game out of a playoff spot currently

Stick to being a n AAU basketball assistant. You claim basketball knowledge yet your generally wrong with your assessments. Fair weather as I've ever seen. Again, stick around as these beatings take place in basketball. It's the easiest sport to turn around in a year. Cal does it every year with freshmen do why can't Howland with seniors and juniors? STF up you don't know bobby_petrino.gif but terrible trolling.

Poor @@bulldawg28.

/ Runs from SPED's to restore sanity at a sane sports site

/ C34/KD follows him here??? :trollface: /s

Cal and Howland were completely different situations. Cal was a college coach actively recruiting at Memphis and got 3 future NBA all stars as freshmen before he coached a game, and returned a senior who was good NBA talent. Howland was out of the game, got 1 future NBA lottery pick and no other NBA talent on his roster. We will see improvement from the bball team this year, it's hard to see visible improvement with not-talented players 5 games into the season. And Howland is recruiting his butt off to infuse the program with talent.

Merlin on the other hand, either ignored recruiting or simply cannot recruit, as I have been saying for years. He WHIFFs on all elite talent and is so bad at scouting the "big fish" he goes after all suck. The only good NFL players we have had under Merlin were recruited by Crxxm

Ole Miss had the better team. If not for a miracle (or just being Ole Miss) against Arkansas they would be playing in the SECCG.

Ole Miss had the better team. If not for a miracle (or just being Ole Miss) against Arkansas they would be playing in the SECCG.

We may have expressed dislike for that play but we didn't cry over it. Both teams had made or not made enough plays during the game to prevent that play from ever existing.

We may have expressed dislike for that play but we didn't cry over it. Both teams had made or not made enough plays during the game to prevent that play from ever existing.

what? Dude fans were all over twitter and OM boards shinning about how it was an illegal play...tweeting at the sec and NCAA...

Lol. We are a basketball school.

Everyone needs to just embrace it.

Lol. We are a basketball school.

Everyone needs to just embrace it.

if anything it'd be baseball

looks like Mullen has been contacted by Miami.

looks like he interviewed. Heard he turned Maryland down twice.

I've never seen anything like what's happening with Mullen and all these rumors. It's dividing the (internet) fan base. Its craziness.

Lol, sounds like he's their third choice

I'll be honest. I'm damned grateful for the fact that we aren't a crap stain in the SEC's underwear anymore since he got here, but if his heart aint here, the rest of him doesn't need to be either.

Lol, sounds like he's their third choice

Seems to consistently be the case at all 4000000 programs he has interviewed at since coming here. Wouldn't be surprised if his simple inability to recruit turns programs off to him being their coach. Why would Miami want a guy that would push away all the local talent to FSU?

• zartan
      It's funny black guy acts like a thug, carries a gun, gets killed by law enforcement, you smile but somehow you are all gonna be a senior citizen version of Rambo when confronted by the authorities  
    • zartan
      I dunno you tell us im sure that is your search criteria on Tinder
    • zartan
      I think the simplest indicator is the popular vote, which you lost by 3 million  how come Hillary actually paid a price for calling people deplorables, but nothing happens to Trump for anything he says? because conservatives are phony amoral hypocrites
    • WDavE
      But for the most part we're better armed....
    • smokeyone
      Zartan is slowly moving to the right end of the spectrum, he just enjoys the troll life
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      cocky4ever