Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BulldawgFan

Serious MSU Basketball Discussion

141 posts in this topic

I know he was injured alot this year, but nothing I really saw about his game screams NBA to me. Not yet anyway. He can shoot the 3, but I dunno.

Good luck to him if he does go, hopefully he gets good advice from knowledgeable people.

These kids can get a damn good check somewhere.Just depends on if that's what they want to do.

This new rule will drastically help college basketball. I can think of 6 UK players off the top of my head that would have probably returned if they were allowed to.

I'm sure you Arky fans can think of a couple that might have returned since the OaD era. Perhaps BJ Young?

He should go educate himself on where he's at in their eyes, return to Starkville and work on what needs working on.

Like Lamb and Teague should have. That would of been nice to have for 2013.

Like Lamb and Teague should have. That would of been nice to have for 2013.

Cal told them and some other guys such as Dakari, Orton, etc that they honestly need to come back and work on X Y and Z, but it is their decision and he will help get them drafted however he can.

He's not doing them favors. I don't care if Skal is a Top 5 pick, he needs to return and develop.

Cal told them and some other guys such as Dakari, Orton, etc that they honestly need to come back and work on X Y and Z, but it is their decision and he will help get them drafted however he can.

He's not doing them favors. I don't care if Skal is a Top 5 pick, he needs to return and develop.

If Cal gets Bolden or that Turkish guy Skal better work his ass off during the summer. For all anyone knows Humphries might comeback next season as the better player.

If Cal gets Bolden or that Turkish guy Skal better work his ass off during the summer. For all anyone knows Humphries might comeback next season as the better player.

I hope so. I saw nothing but effort from Humphries. Skal disappeared more than Poythress.

Pitt tried to lure Ben Howland back and he turned them down. So that's good news.

I think Newman will leave regardless of what grade he gets. It appears his mind is set.

smart move by him. test the waters and if you dont get what you are looking for, return for another year. all you miss out on is 400k (all being a relative term), but you can gain millions if you play to your potential and figure out the college game a bit

I think Newman will leave regardless of what grade he gets. It appears his mind is set.

At that age it would be extremely hard to turn down big money.Especially if school ain't your thing.

School wasn't my thing so wouldn't blame him.

He should have had the chance out of high school instead of having to go to college one year.

Screw the nba

At that age it would be extremely hard to turn down big money.Especially if school ain't your thing.

School wasn't my thing so wouldn't blame him.

He should have had the chance out of high school instead of having to go to college one year.

Screw the nba

I'm actually glad he came he laid a foundation.

I'm actually glad he came he laid a foundation.

When Nolan first came here he got Ron Huery and it opened the door for other good players.I see where you're coming from..

Well, we beat a bunch of bubble teams down the home stretch. We simply we not playing well the first half of the season. I'm glad those seniors for to be a part of an OK team that for some good wins.

Now we look to the future. The players ray recruited were simply not talented enough and not developed. Graduation means addition by subtraction. Having so many new players will mean serious growing pains early but the Europe exhibition trip will help.

We can take a look at the season outlook later after we snag a graduate transfer PF. For now, baseball is looking good and football is football.

As much as the team, and especially guys like Ware improved over the season with Howland, it makes me sick to think of what they could have done with multiple years of good coaching. The record doesn't necessarily show it, but there is no doubt that we improved as a basketball team over the course of the year.

As much as the team, and especially guys like Ware improved over the season with Howland, it makes me sick to think of what they could have done with multiple years of good coaching. The record doesn't necessarily show it, but there is no doubt that we improved as a basketball team over the course of the year.

Yes, we best a couple bubble teams handiliy and were playing great ball. I'm really impressed with how BH won back IJ ready. We almost had to kick him off the team. His on the court behavior was a joke for a stretch.

At the end of the day we had average sec talent witch is awful by power 5 standards. I'm pleased to see that BH can still really coach in game and in season. We already found out he can still recruit.

Yes, we best a couple bubble teams handiliy and were playing great ball. I'm really impressed with how BH won back IJ ready. We almost had to kick him off the team. His on the court behavior was a joke for a stretch.

At the end of the day we had average sec talent witch is awful by power 5 standards. I'm pleased to see that BH can still really coach in game and in season. We already found out he can still recruit.