Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealBrave

JT Barrett arrested for DUI

18 posts in this topic

CUM is gonna suspend him for the first half of next season's first bye week.

1 game suspension for a dwi? What a crock of Bull Spit.

Edit: Maybe not. The light punishment may entice that dude to get another one just prior to the playoffs.

OSU AD said that its a misdemeanor and doesn't require a suspension.

Ya. I read that.

So does that mean OSU is waiting for a player to get drunk and run over somebody before they're actually punished? Driving around drunk is hella more dangerous than sitting at your house smoking weed and eating pizza.

Ya. I read that.

So does that mean OSU is waiting for a player to get drunk and run over somebody before they're actually punished? Driving around drunk is hella more dangerous than sitting at your house smoking weed and eating pizza.

yup....thats pretty much what theyre saying and you know Urban ain't gonna do anything to him he doesn't have to. Thats code for WTF did he do to Gator players.

Aaron Hernandez shot 2 people in 2007 and Urban didn't let that stop him from playing.

It's automatic 2 games at UGA

Other funny part is they have mandatory punishment for DUI at Ohio State. What a joke of a coach and program

It's automatic 2 games at UGA

as it should be at ANY program

as it should be at ANY program

It's not at most. Most schools (especially in the SEC) try their best to cover it up and make the player "run" at practice

Kid is 20 years old (legal limit is 0.2) and blew above 0.8. No mandatory suspension? At least they're suspending him for the next game, I guess. I still don't like it. These are the type of infractions that need bigger punishment to deter them from doing it ever again.

QB on the defending national champion football team at one of the largest colleges in America and he can't find a ride home?

1 game suspension for a dwi? What a crock of Bull Spit.

Edit: Maybe not. The light punishment may entice that dude to get another one just prior to the playoffs.

I think there is some homecooking involved here. Not sure about Ohio laws, but they didnt slam him with a DUI/DWI.

I think there is some homecooking involved here. Not sure about Ohio laws, but they didnt slam him with a DUI/DWI.

Apparently OVI is the same as DUI/DWI in Ohio.

Apparently OVI is the same as DUI/DWI in Ohio.

Thats why I said I wasnt sure about Ohio laws.....it doesnt sound as severe as a DWI in my mind.

Thats why I said I wasnt sure about Ohio laws.....it doesnt sound as severe as a DWI in my mind.

Yah doesnt sound as bad. That's liberal assholes renaming shhhit for no gotdamn reason except to piss me off..

Ovi - operating vehicle under influence

DUI - driving under influence

DWI - driving while intoxicated

They're all the same. Fwiw

• ConwayGamecock
      She spoke on two separate matters (talking about separation): she talked about the DACA program, or children of immigrant families already in the US who were working, being productive, and forging a path towards citizenship, and then she talked about illegal immigrants who were attempting to cross the borders into our country. As for the latter, she strongly implied policy reform to better reduce illegal immigration, but also stated in this same "town hall" Q&A that the children with the immigrants would be sent back to their families: I don't think she ever said anything about separating children from their families and putting them into detention camps indefinitely, and using the practice as a negotiating tactic to get "others" to the "negotiating table" over an immigration policy that has a "zero tolerance". I mean, what is there to even negotiate about a zero tolerance??
    • AnchorDown
      one win, two if our offense can score enough to match the 50 the defense gives up
    • razorhead
      Got completely wasted in Omaha for no good reason. We should have played
    • CrimsoNation713
      NB4 I'mADumbass says, "I didn't like Hillary"
    • CrimsoNation713
      Go away coward. You have no rights here. You gave them away when you ran into the arms of a tyrant, little boy.  
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      cocky4ever
      cocky4ever
    4. 4
      nova