Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobbyb0322

Sad deal for Oklahoma State Fans

31 posts in this topic

wow 3 dead... that girl isnt going to see freedom for a while

wow 3 dead... that girl isnt going to see freedom for a while

Depends on what she looks like.

In a day and age with things like Uber available I don't understand people drinking and driving. It's so cheap to get a ride.

Fixing to be 4 fatal. A 2 year old from my town just died at OU Med....couldnt get internal bleeding to stop.

Depends on what she looks like.

post-14219-0-40400800-1445721740_thumb.jpeg

Seems intentional. Not negligent.

Should be charged with 2nd degree murder.

Enjoy that prison food, fattie.

Looks like Jared found a new job after Subway. Maybe he can help her.

Has finally been confirmed here in the last 30 mins that a 2 year old has died from his internal injuries.

Has finally been confirmed here in the last 30 mins that a 2 year old has died from his internal injuries.

terrible

This makes me sick. I can't imagine what those families are feeling.

Looks like Jared found a new job after Subway. Maybe he can help her.

I think that ham goblin is just a little too old for Jared.

the penalty for drunk driving should be death. im sorry get over it libtards.

Said she just got fired from Freddys Frozen Custard that morning, apparently went home and finished off the bottle of Jack and went for a joy ride i guess.

There were a couple thousand people in the intersection where she crashed yet she tried to jump out of her car and run. I hear she made it a couple of feet.

Said she just got fired from Freddys Frozen Custard that morning, apparently went home and finished off the bottle of Jack and went for a joy ride i guess.

There were a couple thousand people in the intersection where she crashed yet she tried to jump out of her car and run. I hear she made it a couple of feet.

Damn is this seriously the story?

Damn is this seriously the story?

The part about getting fired and the part about trying to run are true.....I made up the bottle of Jack deal, but she was apparently sober when she got fired and roughly 30-35 mins later she was sitting in her car drunk after killing 4 people and injuring another 30+.

I know a girl who lives in Stilly and she heard that the girl was trying to commit suicide.

The part about getting fired and the part about trying to run are true.....I made up the bottle of Jack deal, but she was apparently sober when she got fired and roughly 30-35 mins later she was sitting in her car drunk after killing 4 people and injuring another 30+.

I know a girl who lives in Stilly and she heard that the girl was trying to commit suicide.

That almost makes me more angry than the DUI story.

People who want to take others with them while ending their own life truly are the scum of the Earth. I can't think of anything more selfish. "I'm miserable, so my last act will be to make others miserable, too". It's heartless.

I bet she wasn't drunk... good grief. What kind of piece of bobby_petrino.gif tries to commit suicide AND take others with them? One of the most cowardly acts possible

It obviously wasn't an accident. She had to of had the peda floored to kill and injure that many people.

Ugh, you had to know she was sick but damn.

Lets hope she picks firing squad.

Ugh, you had to know she was sick but damn.

Lets hope she picks firing squad.

She is a woman so she will probably get 10 years

Can you imagine being the parent of that 2 year old tonight? I just have no words.

Can you imagine being the parent of that 2 year old tonight? I just have no words.

I went to high school with the 2 year old (Nash) aunt and uncle, both are really good people. He has relatives that I go to church with, also really good people. Sad to see children so small lose their life to someone piece of crap like this.

• Popular Now

• WDavE
      I think the Brennan thing is stop any classfied material being feed to him.  Now it's a crime for anybody giving him information.
    • WDavE
      Clearance and the need to know are the requirements. That is correct! Having the clearance doesn't give you a free hand at all information.  
    • smokeyone
      The only thing that matters on a clearance is "need to know". Can anyone justify his need to know? 
    • WDavE
      I worked in crypto on a SAC base and then the Air War College while in the reserves. I went special catergory or SCI at the Air War college. All the weapon testing and planning went through there for the Air Force. Alot if it came out of Eglin.
    • possumslayer
      So you thought I’ve been drinking the shit out of moonshine the last few years?😂
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      cocky4ever