Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UAdan

Official 2015 Atlanta Braves Season Thread

377 posts in this topic

I know I'm the new guy, but I'll definitely be hanging out in this thread. I'm not going to say I'm obsessive compulsive about following the Braves, I'll just say that my MLB Extra innings subscription allows me to watch MLB.tv on my tablet at work and I pretty much watch us 130 game out of the year.

3. Minor might not be ready to start the season, so it looks like we could see a battle for two spots in the rotation. Leading candidates are Eric Stults (veteran, typical crafty lefty - think Paul Maholm - sucked in '14 but was decent the two years prior) and Mike Foltynewicz (stud arm prospect we got in the Gattis trade, can throw 100 mph but has some control issues).

We should have unloaded Minor when we cleaned everyone else out. Too fragile

I know I'm the new guy, but I'll definitely be hanging out in this thread. I'm not going to say I'm obsessive compulsive about following the Braves, I'll just say that my MLB Extra innings subscription allows me to watch MLB.tv on my tablet at work and I pretty much watch us 130 game out of the year.

So you'll see about 90 losses. :trollface:

As long as you don't start calling the greatest closer in baseball "bobby_petrino.gifbrel" (that's shat with an I) we'll be alright.

Or have any Nats hats/jerseys in your closet

@@Tider27 lolwut

@@UAdan I have a raging fury against the Nats. Not the same old school hate that I have for the Mets or Phils, like a hate because they are pretentious faggots in a raging bobby_petrino.gifhole of a city

NL East rivalries aside, with Harper, Werth, Yunel Escobar, Strasburg and others...the Nats might have one of the most annoying rosters in MLB.

NL East rivalries aside, with Harper, Werth, Yunel Escobar, Strasburg and others...the Nats might have one of the most annoying rosters in MLB.

What really pisses me off about Washington is they take losing like a bunch of bitches. All last year it was "Well, we just didn't play our best. We're better. For real guys, we are..."

What really pisses me off about Washington is they take losing like a bunch of bitches. All last year it was "Well, we just didn't play our best. We're better. For real guys, we are..."

Kind of like 2 years ago when they kept insisting they were better than us even after we beat their asses time and time again, and we ended up winning the division in a landslide.

Only one of them who really annoys me is Harper but there's no one that I hate more in the MLB and it's not even close.

Only one of them who really annoys me is Harper but there's no one that I hate more in the MLB and it's not even close.

He's just overhyped. Talked about in the same class as Trout but not even in the same atmosphere in terms of production.

Sounds like UK basketball. "If we play our best, we're unbeatable"....

Looking more and more like Eric Young will be your Opening Day CF'er. I'm okay with it, but I was/am still rooting for Eury.

He's just overhyped. Talked about in the same class as Trout but not even in the same atmosphere in terms of production.

Nah, not only that but all of his blowing kisses to the pitcher and bobby_petrino.gif.

@@Tider27 lolwut

@@UAdan I have a raging fury against the Nats. Not the same old school hate that I have for the Mets or Phils, like a hate because they are pretentious faggots in a raging bobby_petrino.gifhole of a city

You heard me

Or have any Nats hats/jerseys in your closet

or have ur own rap video :)

Kelly Johnson - yes, that Kelly Johnson - just hit a three-run homer for the Braves.

The bright side to this season: lots of new prospects for the future

- don't have to get bullbobby_petrino.gifted out of the playoffs in the wildcard game

- don't have to lose in the NLDS for the 215th consecutive year

Did y'all see Moylan signed a rookie ball player-coach contract?

Yes, love Moylo.

Haha, AJ Pierzynski just got ejected from the game by Joe West. We are in mid-season form already.

The bright side to this season: lots of new prospects for the future

- don't have to get bullbobby_petrino.gifted out of the playoffs in the wildcard game

- don't have to lose in the NLDS for the 215th consecutive year

Higher draft pick too. And probably less frustrating to watch this team than last year's talent-rich lineup fawk it all away how they did.

Pastornicky is gone bye bye

Wow. They straight up released him. He didn't get traded for soda money or anything.

• ConwayGamecock
      She spoke on two separate matters (talking about separation): she talked about the DACA program, or children of immigrant families already in the US who were working, being productive, and forging a path towards citizenship, and then she talked about illegal immigrants who were attempting to cross the borders into our country. As for the latter, she strongly implied policy reform to better reduce illegal immigration, but also stated in this same "town hall" Q&A that the children with the immigrants would be sent back to their families: I don't think she ever said anything about separating children from their families and putting them into detention camps indefinitely, and using the practice as a negotiating tactic to get "others" to the "negotiating table" over an immigration policy that has a "zero tolerance". I mean, what is there to even negotiate about a zero tolerance??
    • AnchorDown
      one win, two if our offense can score enough to match the 50 the defense gives up
    • razorhead
      Got completely wasted in Omaha for no good reason. We should have played
    • CrimsoNation713
      NB4 I'mADumbass says, "I didn't like Hillary"
    • CrimsoNation713
      Go away coward. You have no rights here. You gave them away when you ran into the arms of a tyrant, little boy.  
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      cocky4ever
      cocky4ever
    4. 4
      nova