Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Negan

2015 Nascar Season.

128 posts in this topic

18 is running decent with Ragan instead of Kyle. The 41 with Smith not so good.

18 is running decent with Ragan instead of Kyle. The 41 with Smith not so good.

41 has proved the be irrelevant without Kurt.

Just turned it on. First time in years. Where the hell is that corn flake car with the chicken on it? I love that car

Just turned it on. First time in years. Where the hell is that corn flake car with the chicken on it? I love that car

You have been gone a long time. Chicken is dead.

I was at the race this past Sunday. I had a blast and froze my ass off and it was worth it

I beginning to hate the #4. Every weekend he is dominant.

I beginning to hate the #4. Every weekend he is dominant.

I'd rather him win instead of Jimmie Johnson

I cant stand that prick

He's a great driver. He's also a corporate shill and has zero personality. I'm a Kyle Busch fan because he is old school. You never have a doubt what he is thinking and you don't see him point race (when his leg isn't broke). And yeah, he can be a huge asshole...

He's a great driver. He's also a corporate shill and has zero personality. I'm a Kyle Busch fan because he is old school. You never have a doubt what he is thinking and you don't see him point race (when his leg isn't broke). And yeah, he can be a huge asshole...

Yeah but Kyle has personality whereas Jimmie is just a corporate tool and has no charisma like you said.

My boy dominated that race today!

Kevin "harddick"Harvick

Kurt Busch has been reinstated by NASCAR and also granted a waiver where he can run in the chase if he wins or gets enough points. They said he will run this weekend at Phoenix.......I guess

Chevy is willing to be associated with him again.....or it doesnt matter.... either way sounds as if he is a go this weekend.

Good for Kurt. I hate this pc bobby_petrino.gif of punishing people who haven't been convicted.

Kurt Busch was banging an assassin for the US Govt, beat her a$$ and didn't get banned for life or sniped from 1000 yards.

He's my new favorite driver.

My boy dominated that race today!

Kevin "harddick"Harvick

Copy and Paste and its relevant again this week.

I'm glad Fox is will to show battles for 3rd and on back during the final laps of the race because watching Harvick win by 2 or 3 seconds would be a snooze fest.

Last week they said harvick has more laps led with Stewart haas than he did at Childress...

Tony sure hasn't. I wonder how much that broken leg plus that accident that killed the guy is still bothering him. He just isn't the same old Tony.

Last week they said harvick has more laps led with Stewart haas than he did at Childress...

Childress.....makes me wonder.....have any of you guys ever heard about what happend to the car that Dale was driving when he passed away? I'm sure they didnt destory it, but I've never researched it.

Childress.....makes me wonder.....have any of you guys ever heard about what happend to the car that Dale was driving when he passed away? I'm sure they didnt destory it, but I've never researched it.

nascar impounded it.... Probably in a wharehouse like the one in Indiana jones.

nascar impounded it.... Probably in a wharehouse like the one in Indiana jones.

Do you think they still have it impounded? Seems like after some time they would return it back to Childress.

Do you think they still have it impounded? Seems like after some time they would return it back to Childress.

i don't think they have tooo return any car...... Besides I'm sure nascar tore that car completely apart during their investigation.

Steve Byrnes died :(

Yeah.....sad deal....never good when anyone dies from cancer. I'll admit I knew he was sick, but I honestly didnt know it was that bad.....Nice gesture by NASCAR and everyone involved this weekend at Bristol.

He seemed to be the only one who could interview Smoke, and no matter how pissed he was, he could get some to say thank you at the end of his interview.

NASCAR always seems to be willing to make changes when competition becomes a little one sided....with that in mind I'm starting to realize that I havent seen so many races in one season where one driver has dominated so much of the race much like Kurt Busch did yesterday. I wonder if that will lead to more changes, but on the other hand they have ran 9 races and had 7 different winners, so you cant complain about that.