Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KnoxvilleDawg

Where are all the Ray bashers now?

190 posts in this topic

I don't watch that dumpster fire very often, but I did last night. Don't recall seeing a single screen set all night by MSU offense. If your offense is dependent on driving to the basket, shouldn't you pick and roll all night?

Our players aren't smart enough to run intricate offenses. We have a low IQ and I'm wondering when the beautiful mind of our coach will show up.

We have just enough raw talent to help us win a few games but we don't have a single player on our team who has progressed under Ray's tenure. Not 1. The only one close is IJ Ready and he, like the rest of our squad, is more injury prone than a brittle old lady.

I don't watch that dumpster fire very often, but I did last night. Don't recall seeing a single screen set all night by MSU offense. If your offense is dependent on driving to the basket, shouldn't you pick and roll all night?

ive said this before too.

And the ball doesn't move fast enough, a player catches, pump fakes, looks around, then passes the ball. Take to much time, gotta whip the ball around.

Apparenty nobody has told the players nobodies gettin fooled by the pumps...you gotta actually be a threat to make the ball in the goal for it to work lol.

But hell the more they pass, the more they throw the ball cross court out of bounds so I dunno. I've just never seen offense quite like ours.

Ray goin for the biggest troll job of all time tonight.

If accomplished, should be followed by biggest blow job of all time.

Gonna drop this off here for y'all now

5a465cbc3d0cf55d2606d69bc37a4c14.jpg

good move. use it before the game and never hurt

Gonna drop this off here for y'all now

5a465cbc3d0cf55d2606d69bc37a4c14.jpg

none needed. We've done been hollowed out at this point.

bet ya walk saddle sore

We're fixing to waller it out tonight

you can't waller out a hallway mother lanekiffin.gifer lol

Sounds like y'all are gonna need more than what your packin to touch the sides.........ha

Posted · Hidden by bulldawg28, February 26, 2015 - No reason given · Report post

Supposedly, this is what is going to happen tomorrow:

11025770_858695637522366_1533106913292168546_n.png?oh=78e008a0ad1ffcace0b62a57e12835a8&oe=557C154E