Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KnoxvilleDawg

Where are all the Ray bashers now?

190 posts in this topic

You clowns tout series histories (one at least) ALL THE DAMN TIME (as evidenced within this very thread), so shut up and taste a little of your own medicine now and then. You can't have it both ways.

No, basic math shows we historically dominate y'all's asses in basketball AND baseball. Simple enough?

Dont you go stealing Kentucky’s argument now.

Haha! Y'all come into an MSU forum bragging about your crappy basketball team and I point out that it's crappy and you all freak out lol! Umiss fandom is a mental disorder.

You don't get it.

So historic records matter in basketball but not football?

I'm just trying to get it all straight in my head

If I didn't see it with my own two eyes it doesn't count. So basically anything pre2000 is irrelevant to me. Just my opinion

You don't get it.

Probably because I don't have that aforementioned mental disorder. Look, nothing I've posted is very hard to figure out. If anything, you people took a tongue in cheek comment and started cutting cartwheels. Nowhere did I say your football record doesn't count. I simply stated that since you people DO tout it from time to time, don't get riled up when one of us does it. I can't really state it any clearer than that. No questions should follow.

Pre 2005 I only watched USM and lsu tbh. And duke in basketball. Couldn't give two bobby_petrino.gifs about om or MSU.

Haha! Y'all come into an MSU forum bragging about your crappy basketball team and I point out that it's crappy and you all freak out lol! Umiss fandom is a mental disorder.

Damn right! Our basketball team sucks a little less than yours.

Pre 2005 I only watched USM and lsu tbh. And duke in basketball. Couldn't give two bobby_petrino.gifs about om or MSU.

Truth be told, I've completely lost interest in college basketball altogether. I don't understand why they play the game the way they do. No quarters, shot clock is too long, and there's a lot of just bad basketball played at the college level. I prefer to watch them Grizzlies.

Truth be told, I've completely lost interest in college basketball altogether. I don't understand why they play the game the way they do. No quarters, shot clock is too long, and there's a lot of just bad basketball played at the college level. I prefer to watch them Grizzlies.

I used to watch the pros in the days of Bird, Johnson, Maravich. It all started to change about Jordan's time from a team game with a star or 2, into a prima donna or 2 that happened to have a team. I'd enjoy having my testes crushed in a vise more than watching a pro game. And I usually don't watch ole miss bobby_petrino.gifty yeam either.

Probably because I don't have that aforementioned mental disorder. Look, nothing I've posted is very hard to figure out. If anything, you people took a tongue in cheek comment and started cutting cartwheels. Nowhere did I say your football record doesn't count. I simply stated that since you people DO tout it from time to time, don't get riled up when one of us does it. I can't really state it any clearer than that. No questions should follow.

Easy dude. It's all in good fun. We don't hate yall.

I used to watch the pros in the days of Bird, Johnson, Maravich. It all started to change about Jordan's time from a team game with a star or 2, into a prima donna or 2 that happened to have a team. I'd enjoy having my testes crushed in a vise more than watching a pro game. And I usually don't watch ole miss bobby_petrino.gifty yeam either.

Your timing is right. That is when you started to hear the phrase "he hasn't been in the league long enough to get that call". Wth? Let the best player win!!

Easy dude. It's all in good fun. We don't hate yall.

I thought I was taking it easy. I didn't break out the cussin'. That said, it is fun for some of y'all, but not all.

That's why I always like duke. They played as a team. Dunleavy, duhon, williams, reddick, etc. that was my childhood basketball memories

Honestly though the Grizz play that way.

You're right. I just can't get into NBA. And I could never be a Grizz fan. My hatred for the memphis Tigers wont allow it. Same fans. Same arena. Gross

I thought I was taking it easy. I didn't break out the cussin'. That said, it is fun for some of y'all, but not all.

I assume you've read enough of my posts to know most of mine is sarcasm. But alas with a small grain of truth in most of them. Because we really aren't as crappy as ya'll in basketball this year. :trollface:

@ Golden Rebel- Do you live in the Memphis area? One reason the Grizzlies are awesome is because in these parts, our love for them brings Umiss, MSU, Bama, LSU, Arkansas, and Memphis fans together. All this rivalry foolishness is put aside.

@ Golden Rebel- Do you live in the Memphis area? One reason the Grizzlies are awesome is because in these parts, our love for them brings Umiss, MSU, Bama, LSU, Arkansas, and Memphis fans together. All this rivalry foolishness is put aside.

I got the Braves and saints for that lol. I live in Jackson. aka bulldog country

That's why I always like duke. They played as a team. Dunleavy, duhon, williams, reddick, etc. that was my childhood basketball memories

plus they always have the good white dudes. And in the least racist way possible, I always root for good white bball players.

Honestly though the Grizz play that way.

yes, the grizz play basketball for sure. So do the Spurs.

A lot of teams do, it's just in basketball, elite athletes can pretty much override scheme. And it only takes one elite athlete to do it.

Hell that's why you can't play zone in the nba, one man can destroy it, no matter how good the zone D is.

Jordan def revolutionized the game.

You clowns tout series histories (one at least) ALL THE DAMN TIME (as evidenced within this very thread), so shut up and taste a little of your own medicine now and then. You can't have it both ways.

#LivingInThePast

#AllHailRickStansbury (?) :trollface:

I'm not so sure there's very many on either side around here who really care just a whole lot

I'm not so sure there's very many on either side around here who really care just a whole lot

shut the hell up then