Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KnoxvilleDawg

Where are all the Ray bashers now?

190 posts in this topic

I remember that game. Frustrating as hell to watch. UK had a lot of good battles with MSU under Stans. Y'all lanekiffin.gifed it up and are now a hollow shell. A&M is looking at a Top crootin class. Foolishness, this.

I remember that game. Frustrating as hell to watch. UK had a lot of good battles with MSU under Stans. Y'all lanekiffin.gifed it up and are now a hollow shell. A&M is looking at a Top crootin class. Foolishness, this.

you remember the SECCG where yall missed a free throw at the end...jamont Gordon got the ball, dribbled up the court and swished a 3 at the buzzer to send it into OT and we won?

That was a hell of a game.

Stans always had us play UK and florida and other big programs well. I def miss those days.

you remember the SECCG where yall missed a free throw at the end...jamont Gordon got the ball, dribbled up the court and swished a 3 at the buzzer to send it into OT and we won?

That was a hell of a game.

Stans always had us play UK and florida and other big programs well. I def miss those days.

Sure do. That was a great game. Gordon was a beast. Then we had the awesome put back by Cousins after Bledsoe missed a FT to send it to OT another year. A lot of good matchups over the years.

Sure do. That was a great game. Gordon was a beast. Then we had the awesome put back by Cousins after Bledsoe missed a FT to send it to OT another year. A lot of good matchups over the years.

now Yall will prolly beat us by 50 the next several years lol

now Yall will prolly beat us by 50 the next several years lol

Its going to rough this year, that's fo' damn sure.

ray pulls off the beautiful moral victory.

I'm just going to tell it like it is- SEC basketball as a whole is garbage. Matter of fact, college basketball sucks altogether. I used to love it until I started watching NBA games every night, then I realized the college game is just lame.

Nope. We gonna do it like ya'll do in football. Only the past 3 years count...

Nope. We gonna do it like ya'll do in football. Only the past 3 years count...

year 1/2 actually

No, basic math shows we historically dominate y'all's asses in basketball AND baseball. Simple enough?

No, basic math shows we historically dominate y'all's asses in basketball AND baseball. Simple enough?

And who historically dominates whose ass in the sport that really matters? (Hint: It's not MSU...)

And who historically dominates whose ass in the sport that really matters? (Hint: It's not MSU...)

#livin'inthe60s

#livin'inthe60s

Yes, davidees is living in the 60s, bringing up that ancient bobby_petrino.gif about msu dominating ole miss in base/basketball. I'm just putting his post in context there...

Yes, davidees is living in the 60s, bringing up that ancient bobby_petrino.gif about msu dominating ole miss in base/basketball. I'm just putting his post in context there...

All I know is I have never seen anyone kill a bulldog on MSU"s campus or a bear/shark on OM's campus. Thus that make's both schools better than Bama/Au.

All I know is I have never seen anyone kill a bulldog on MSU"s campus or a bear/shark on OM's campus. Thus that make's both schools better than Bama/Au.

Bama killed a crimson tide? I try to avoid them every 28 days but I never killed one...

#livin'inthe60s

Says the guy whose fellow fan is propagating "historically" about basketball and baseball, lol.

Says the guy whose fellow fan is propagating "historically" about basketball and baseball, lol.

states dominance in basketball is pretty recent. This is OM first 3 game streak in the series in 15 years

Yeah yeah yeah and freeze ended y'all's first ever 3 game win streak in the sport that matters in his first year.

Haha! Y'all come into an MSU forum bragging about your crappy basketball team and I point out that it's crappy and you all freak out lol! Umiss fandom is a mental disorder.