UAdan

Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Braves Offseason Thread

171 posts in this topic

To be honest though, I'd be pissed if I was a Braves fan. Heyward was the next lifelong Brave. I'm pretty shocked

He was gone after this year. But still

I don't know why pics I upload from tapatalk are so small...sry

I don't know why pics I upload from tapatalk are so small...sry

I just click on'em to see 'em and then drag 'em to this page

On the bright side our rotation is locked up for the next 3 or 4 years. Until they all go down with tommy john

On the bright side our rotation is locked up for the next 3 or 4 years. Until they all go down with tommy john

they'll have to pitch shut outs and no hitters to get the wins too

they'll have to pitch shut outs and no hitters to get the wins too

Not too different than last year lol

I wouldnt feel as bad about this had they gotten bats and not more pitching. Our pitching staff pitched good enough to take the division. I hope Hart is caught with a tranny hooker.

We don't exactly have a bunch of bats in the minors either. I fully expect us to sign an international guy.

We don't exactly have a bunch of bats in the minors either. I fully expect us to sign an international guy.

Y'all better. Wasn't that part of the trade with the Cubs?

Y'all better. Wasn't that part of the trade with the Cubs?

Yea I think. I really don't know how all that stuff works

I'm not totally shocked, but I still feel numb. Can't believe Heyward is no longer a Brave. I'm going to have to let it sink in before I analyze this trade...

Which is exactly what the lanekiffin.gif will happen.

While Heyward finally reaches his offensive potential and becomes the next Griffey in STL winning multiple rings.

The only thing I can say about this trade is that it's definitely a move for the future. 4 years of Miller vs 1 year of Heyward. And a prize prospect in Jenkins vs a good but replaceable setup man in Walden.

We're gonna suck in 2015, though. Badly.

Gattis and Justin Upton are next. We are going with the whole shebang.

While Heyward finally reaches his offensive potential and becomes the next Griffey in STL winning multiple rings.

I love the way you think, Dan :trollface:

I love the way you think, Dan :trollface:

It's just the way our luck normally goes vs the way y'alls luck normally goes.

Also, there were no physical examinations done. I'm not sure what that's about.

Heyward is going to be pretty good, maybe great. He's still only 25. He's got the tools. Getting away from our coaches is probably the best thing thats ever happened to the guy.

Ross leaves ATL, wins a World Series. Then Huddy. I bet Heyward is next.

I'm more upset about La Stella, Heyward was gone after next year and never really reached the potential we hoped for guys. He may in St Louis given our luck, but I'm not too upset. I am concerned there wasn't a hitter exchanged at all, kind of a wtf there.

Idk about this Cuban bullbobby_petrino.gif whatever, but that La Stella trade better pay big lanekiffin.gifing dividends. Worthless pieces of bobby_petrino.gif...

Edited by Tider27

I'm more upset about La Stella, Heyward was gone after next year and never really reached the potential we hoped for guys. He may in St Louis given our luck, but I'm not too upset. I am that here wasn't a hitter exchanged at all, kind of a wtf there.

Idk about this Cuban bullbobby_petrino.gif whatever, but that La Stella trade better pay big :lanekiffin:ing dividends. Worthless pieces of bobby_petrino.gif...

La Stella should have NEVER been an option.

Maybe Shely Miller puts it all together in Atlanta. He's got good stuff without a doubt.

Hi brother Bill.