Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

2015 SEC Basketball Pick 'Ems Contest

30 posts in this topic

YEE YEE... thought I was going to lose how the games were going yesterday

I'm bitter. I forgot to enter yesterday's picks entirely. Congrats Hog. Solid picking this season.

no pick'ems this year?

edit: nevermind i just saw they usually start in january

no pick'ems this year?

edit: nevermind i just saw they usually start in january

Actually, there probably won't be any basketball pick 'ems unless Benny comes back and changes the pick 'ems software to allow games to start in 2016. The drop down menu for setting games only allows me to schedule the games for 2015 and earlier. As of now, games for any pick 'ems have to be set to close no later than December 31, 2015.

For the football pick 'ems this year, even those bowls that start in January this year will have to be set to close on Dec 31st.

• Popular Now

• TrueGCFan
      Good pick up. Congratulations. 
    • zartan
    • Haymaker
      These dumb fucks think a stronger NATO is in Russias best interest...these dumb fucks think that trump challenging each member to beef up their own military in addition to contributing money is in russias best interests ...these dumb fucks think it's in russias best interest to call Germany out for the idiocy of buying their energy from Russia These dumb fucks have proved they aren't worth arguing with
    • zartan
      of all the people to stick up for such fuckery aren't you the biggest loudmouth fake tough guy on the block, Patricia? you'll let people who blame the last guy slide?
    • L.A.Hog
      That's why I don't participate in Facebook and such.Too many stories of folks having to hurt other folks feelings over "unfriending them" and such. My family had to block my uncle from emails because he was so far right and posted anything that came his way. Folks need to keep that to themselves when it comes to friends and family and post that crap in the friendly confines of places like this...haha..
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      dawgbit