Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

2015 SEC Basketball Pick 'Ems Contest

30 posts in this topic

YEE YEE... thought I was going to lose how the games were going yesterday

I'm bitter. I forgot to enter yesterday's picks entirely. Congrats Hog. Solid picking this season.

no pick'ems this year?

edit: nevermind i just saw they usually start in january

no pick'ems this year?

edit: nevermind i just saw they usually start in january

Actually, there probably won't be any basketball pick 'ems unless Benny comes back and changes the pick 'ems software to allow games to start in 2016. The drop down menu for setting games only allows me to schedule the games for 2015 and earlier. As of now, games for any pick 'ems have to be set to close no later than December 31, 2015.

For the football pick 'ems this year, even those bowls that start in January this year will have to be set to close on Dec 31st.

• dawgbit
      Looks like shit.  Probably just need to send em all to me til you get better at it...
    • dawgbit
      You ain't wrong. But they're already an enemy on many fronts. Corrupt, bankrupt, and unwilling to stem the flow of drugs and criminals across our border. $$$ speak more loudly than diplomacy. Who's gonna prop them up if we reduce our world-welfare footprint?
    • DjCrenshaw
      There is a lot bridge burning around the world going on these days. I would not make an enemy of a neighbor.
    • bbqit
      Dude down the street quit making jigs. Got smelter and all the tools. About 5000 hooks, 150 lbs of lead, air blower for powdered paint, 30 jars of different color paint, forms for jig heads and worm weights, and a bunch of stuff to go thru. Going thru be easy cause he gave me the organizer with all organized in it. Here are my first ones. 
    • adfalcon
      Rebels sweep. 7-0 start to the season
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer