Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobbyb0322

FanDuel

57 posts in this topic

What is funny is the only reason I played the Cousins/Reed stack is because a friend asked me what I thought. I told him it sucked so he should probably play it. Threw in a couple lineups with it to cover my ass and it paid off lol

Seems to be getting easier. Won about $550 across three sites this week. My initial $100 deposit on FD has grown to over $1,000 this season.

PS9W8jF.png

One of my best lineups this weekend.

mUImZXk.png

Seems to be getting easier. Won about $550 across three sites this week. My initial $100 deposit on FD has grown to over $1,000 this season.

PS9W8jF.png

One of my best lineups this weekend.

mUImZXk.png

Very nice..congrats

You better get your money quick...Fantasy Football might be dead soon as is....might have to go off shore like Costa Rica and no more credit card use:)

You better get your money quick...Fantasy Football might be dead soon as is....might have to go off shore like Costa Rica and no more credit card use:)

That's what it sounds like. Both universities and states are saying illegal gambling.

I think the NY AG has an uphill battle to prove that it is not a game of skill. It very much is a game of skill. The federal government has even said it is a game of skill. That's why it isn't illegal at the federal level.

People compare it to the online poker ban of 10 years ago but this situation is much different. The poker companies were foreign entities that were not under the jurisdiction of the US Government. Draft Kings and Fan Duel are US Corporations. Regulation is what will ultimately happen most places IMO. Florida has already proposed legislation just this week that would regulate, not ban Daily Fantasy Sports. Texas had similar legislation this past legislative session. You will have a few states ban it, but I don't think it is going away. The professional sports leagues like it. The companies advertise with them heavily. You will have some more states drop. I expect California to and some other liberal bobby_petrino.gif holes.

I am probably going to pull half of what I have in there out just so I'm not caught with my pants down.