Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobbyb0322

FanDuel

57 posts in this topic

Anybody play FanDuel's weekly fantasy leagues? It is freaking addictive. If anyone does we should do a weekly game or something.

I've got a referral link if anyone wants to join. I think they double your first deposit. I mainly play the $1-$5 games.

I was interested to know if it was worth it, is it more for fun or can you actually make some decent money? Wouldn't mind tossing some on it and testing it out, seemed fun enough.

I was interested to know if it was worth it, is it more for fun or can you actually make some decent money? Wouldn't mind tossing some on it and testing it out, seemed fun enough.

I've never played fantasy football in my life up until this year. I got into a couple leagues at work and decided to try this. I'm more hooked on this than the season long deal. I don't know if you can make decent money but it looks like there are some that do. I know that I put in $25 first week of the season and I have about $120 in my account now. There are a few blogs out there with really good info on the weekly NFL matchups if you don't have the time to do much research.

FanDuel That's my referral link if you wanna join and try it. I have been absolutely horrible at the college games on there. I've made all my money on the NFL side. They do baseball, basketball, and hockey too I think.

This was my best lineup this past weekend. Put it in a $2 and two $1 tournaments. Won $55 off of it.

ev7vhw.jpg

I've been intrigued. If I decide to join I'll definitely use your referral link

I haven't won a ton. I'm just getting into it. I started with like $25 in my account and now I've got right at $100. So im up about $75. It is a lot of fun. I play the $1-$5 games. Broke even on college today. Personally I think College is much harder than NFL.

Anybody want to play some Fan Duel this year? We could get some small weekly leagues going as low as $1 each week. It's pretty fun.

My referral link if anyone wants to join.

I haven't won a ton. I'm just getting into it. I started with like $25 in my account and now I've got right at $100. So im up about $75. It is a lot of fun. I play the $1-$5 games. Broke even on college today. Personally I think College is much harder than NFL.

I guess there only being what 32 NFL teams and over a 100 in the FBS has to be much harder. I started playing this past week and came out $15 and some change to the good.

I wish I knew the NFL like college as far as matchups and players I'm getting most my info from a 13yr old.

I guess there only being what 32 NFL teams and over a 100 in the FBS has to be much harder. I started playing this past week and came out $15 and some change to the good.

I wish I knew the NFL like college as far as matchups and players I'm getting most my info from a 13yr old.

I can't win jack bobby_petrino.gif on College. There are way too many players and teams. I won $75 first week of NFL and lost $20 last week on NFL. I get better with it as the season gets a few weeks in.

I can't win jack bobby_petrino.gif on College.

Good deal. I'm going to need you to put money on aTm tomorrow.

I almost don't want to support them because between their commercials and Draft Kings they'll drive you crazy.

I almost don't want to support them because between their commercials and Draft Kings they'll drive you crazy.

I play on both of them. Man you aren't kidding about the commercials. They must be making a killing as much money as they put into advertising. And the ads are getting annoying.

Spent about $10 on college this weekend. Think I won a dollar.

NFL is going much better. I hope my weekend holds out. These are my two best lineups I have right now.

kdF3cn2.jpg

Had a great week on Fanduel and Draft Kings winning about $475 between the two on NFL. If you know anything about NFL you should check this out. It's a lot of fun. They have other sports and college football as well. I think college is much harder though.

5GBEBFW.jpg

U7xDZRI.jpg

Draft Kings will give you a free million dollar contest entry and double your deposit up to $200 for signing up on a referral link.

Fan Duel will double it or something like that. I'm not sure what their current deal is.

@@bobbyb0322 That's awesome I won about $40 this week but didn't enter but 4 or 5 games. Dang you have 89 entries..

My life is way to hectic to do this and I'm not knowledgable or rich enough to quit my job and do this full time.

@@bobbyb0322 That's awesome I won about $40 this week but didn't enter but 4 or 5 games. Dang you have 89 entries..

Yea, I had 89 on Fan Duel and around 100 on Draft kings. Probably 10 lineups on each.

My life is way to hectic to do this and I'm not knowledgable or rich enough to quit my job and do this full time.

It takes less time than most people think but I do have a lot of free time to waste on it. I have got a few of my friends started on Draft Kings. It's nice because they have tournaments starting as low as 25 cents. They are fun to get your feet wet with.

I really wish I could do better with college because I prefer college over NFL as far as watching it goes. I have always followed it more than I do this year. There are just too many teams, players, and matchups to keep up with.

I've started messing around with the other sports on Draft Kings since they have the 25 cent tournaments. I think I won a couple of bucks on Nascar this weekend and maybe a buck on MMA.

@@bobbyb0322 Surely I'm getting paid something this week I have Freeman from the Falcons with 3td, Cam Newton, and Ginn Jr.

I've been using some info I found the first few weeks but last week I didnt. If I would have used the guys lignup I would have had 211 points I'm sticking with it from here on out or something close.

Do ya'll play 50/50 and Double Up?

I play 70% cash games (50/50, HTH, double up) and 30% leagues and tourneys.

• ConwayGamecock
      She spoke on two separate matters (talking about separation): she talked about the DACA program, or children of immigrant families already in the US who were working, being productive, and forging a path towards citizenship, and then she talked about illegal immigrants who were attempting to cross the borders into our country. As for the latter, she strongly implied policy reform to better reduce illegal immigration, but also stated in this same "town hall" Q&A that the children with the immigrants would be sent back to their families: I don't think she ever said anything about separating children from their families and putting them into detention camps indefinitely, and using the practice as a negotiating tactic to get "others" to the "negotiating table" over an immigration policy that has a "zero tolerance". I mean, what is there to even negotiate about a zero tolerance??
    • AnchorDown
      one win, two if our offense can score enough to match the 50 the defense gives up
    • razorhead
      Got completely wasted in Omaha for no good reason. We should have played
    • CrimsoNation713
      NB4 I'mADumbass says, "I didn't like Hillary"
    • CrimsoNation713
      Go away coward. You have no rights here. You gave them away when you ran into the arms of a tyrant, little boy.  
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      cocky4ever
      cocky4ever
    4. 4
      nova