Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SECorBust

Texas

172 posts in this topic

Judging by your players retweeting transfer suggestions at halftime, you might not have that many soon.

Yeah, that was pretty shocking; I'm guessing when Strong finds out they won't have to worry about transferring.

the future will be ok. we have 30 players that are true or rs freshman that are on the 2deep. 1 starting senior. we are biblically bad. i see us going 3-9.

with that being said ill watch every ass kicking we take. no matter how bad it hurts.

See you next week....

Judging by your players retweeting transfer suggestions at halftime, you might not have that many soon.

yea, im shocked by that.

yea, im shocked by that.

Does that dude play much? I assume he will be in some trouble this week from Charlie for this.

yea, im shocked by that.

I'm not. Texas A&M is a much better team to play for right now. I think lots of texas players who bought into Charlie Strong originally are starting to have those doubts and changes of heart.

Does that dude play much? I assume he will be in some trouble this week from Charlie for this.

starting corner. one of our true freshman starters

45]

Follow
SVqTUh-t_bigger.jpg

Update: Since Texas' AD Dodds declared "Our bad years are better than their (Missouri's) good years" Mizzou is 27-6. Texas is 15-16

The texas arrogance finally caught up with them and hopefully destroys their program for years to come.

The texas arrogance finally caught up with them and hopefully destroys their program for years to come.

I wish them nothing but irrelevance for years to come. Couldn't happen to a better program.

Texas will be back, they wont stay down forever, but its fun to kick them while they are down.

If Chip Kelly has a mediocre year at Philly, I could see them backing a loaded armored truck up to his house.

Texas will be back, they wont stay down forever, but its fun to kick them while they are down.

It is going to be more difficult than ever for them to come back. They are playing in a much different landscape than ever before.

I agree though, they will come back to a point.

It is going to be more difficult than ever for them to come back. They are playing in a much different landscape than ever before.

I agree though, they will come back to a point.

Landscape has changed, but its what its always been, its about hiring the right guy. LIke Art Briles, but they screwed that up.

Anyone getting demoted today after losing 24-0 to Iowa State??

Let's hope not.

Let's hope not.

They had to beat Iowa State and Kansas and upset either Tech, Baylor or WVU to make a bowl game. Now they have to beat Kansas and upset two of three from Tech, Baylor and WVU.

i wish. charlie probably gone after the season

i wish. charlie probably gone after the season

So the guy in your pic wearing the Golden Hat is gonna be gone?

i dunno. i dont know a lot of the big money guys, but i do know some of the smaller guys and they all are furious. They way they look at it is there isnt any sense of direction, they dont think anyone on the team is getting any better. and i cant disagree with them. we dont have any offense what so ever.

Damn, just saw that score; just when it looks like they might be turning the corner, they go and lose to a 2-5 Big 12 doormat, and only manage to drive to the ISU 47 yard line on their deepest drive in the game... when you can't get into FG range, even once during a game, there's something very wrong.

All your team has to do is force at least 1 mistake to get in FG range, even if your offense can't move the ball into it. Strong doing his best to keep showing a brave face and continues to say he's not worried; but the pressure at this point has to be nearly unbearable, and I'm sure it's affecting him in private.

To add insult to injury, while Strong and UT are searching in vain for some offense, the ISU QB was making his first career start.