• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 2: Lamar at Texas A&M

Lamar at Texas A&M   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Lamar (in an upset)
    • Texas A&M (by 38 points or less)
    • Texas A&M (by more than 38 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

64 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 2's matchup on September 6th with Lamar (1-0, 0-0) at Texas A&M (1-0, 1-0). There is no line for this game (at least that I could find).

This one gonna get so ugly so fast. Aggies cheer dudes will be playing by the 3rd quarter.

Yea. Horrible opponent but I expect our OOC opponents to get better. We were apparently scrambling to find opponents when we left the Big 12. These games are usually scheduled years in advance.

Yea. Horrible opponent but I expect our OOC opponents to get better. We were apparently scrambling to find opponents when we left the Big 12. These games are usually scheduled years in advance.

Got any big name teams in the future?

Got any big name teams in the future?

I know for sure we play Arizona State next year and then UCLA the two years after that.

Those are the only future OOC games I know of. There are rumors though.

After Stoops ran his mouth about our schedule Sumlin said we would be happy to add him to the schedule whenever he desired.

After Stoops ran his mouth about our schedule Sumlin said we would be happy to add him to the schedule whenever he desired.

We have plenty of tough home and aways on our schedule all the way out to 2025: LSU, Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Tennessee, UCLA and Army.

We have plenty of tough home and aways on our schedule all the way out to 2025: LSU, Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Tennessee, UCLA and Army.

And I think that's been the problem. Most schools do.

9/5/2015 Arizona State in Houston.

9/3/2016 UCLA

9/2/2017 @ UCLA

9/15/2018 @ Oregon

9/14/2019 Oregon

Should Lamar just stay home and avoid the whopping?

I think they are getting about $350k to play. I'm sure that goes a long way for a program/school that size.

ATm 42

Lamar 6

Are they going to stop the game at half?

Are they going to stop the game at half?

3 rd string plays after halftime.

I saw Lamar down at the Tobacco Outlet.He got a Colt45 and a blunt.Said he was feeling good.Look out....

Don't think Lamar scores

We may put in some of the left over defensive players from the Sherman era to let them put one or two in.

I think they are getting about $350k to play. I'm sure that goes a long way for a program/school that size.

I think we could whoop'em even if they stayed home.

3 rd string plays after halftime.

The band suits up and plays the 4th.

The band suits up and plays the 4th.

water boy qb