• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 2: East Carolina at South Carolina

East Carolina at South Carolina   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will WIn?

• East Carolina (in an upset)
    • South Carolina (by 15 points or less)
    • South Carolina (by more than 15 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 2's matchup on September 6th with East Carolina (1-0, 0-0) at South Carolina (0-1, 0-1). The opening line is South Carolina (-15.5).

I've hated the pirates ever since we played them in the liberty bowl. Ass clown fans. I hope you lay an enormous smack down on them!

Go Cocks!

After Thursday night, I have no confidence in this game.

I'm pretty confident in this one. A&M has a habit of doing that to teams. There's definitely a lot we need to improve though(mainly open field tackling), but we should be able to handle the pirates. And I also expect our offense to get better.

This is my upset of the week. ECU will bite you in the ass if you overlook them. And they air it out which USC didn't have much success with last week. 49-42 Pirates.

Need USC to win this one, damn sure don't want to Cocks on a two game losing streak.

I don't think it'll be close, Cocks come out pissed off, win by 2+ TDs

Need ECU to win this one, damn sure don't want to Cocks on a two game losing streak.

I don't think it'll be close, Cocks come out pissed off, win by 2+ TDs

I'm confused with this statement.

USC won't have their big tail back

Wilds can do it against this team

USC comes out pissed off and carrying a huge chip on their shoulder. On raw emotion they are able to keep it close for 3.5 quarters but ECU pulls away late.

Smokeys loser- USC by 4.

I don't think we lose to ECU, but man, if our defense does not get better, I hate to think what Gurley\Chubb is going to do to us.

Finnerbaum co hart says this is a trap game for usce. That they run the same type offense as atm. But I do not buy it. I think usce wins. DO NOT MESS UP MY PICKEMS AGAIN !