• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 2: Ole Miss at Vanderbilt

Ole Miss at Vanderbilt   28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will WIn?

• Vanderbilt (in an upset)
    • Ole Miss (by 14 points or less)
    • Ole Miss (by more than 14 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

129 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 2's matchup on September 6th with Ole Miss (1-0, 0-0) at Vanderbilt (0-1, 0-0). The opening line is Ole Miss (-14).

SEC Game of the week. The rest of us should be ashamed

SEC Game of the week. The rest of us should be ashamed

Y'all should have been years ago. Why start now?

Even though it makes no sense, I don't think Vandy will be as bad as they were in game 1

Y'all should have been years ago. Why start now?

Transfered all that angst into basketball passion.

Agree. And since Freeze is not the coach in MS who likes to run up scores, won't be a huge margin of victory. I guess less than 3 touchdowns.

-14 is far too considerate in vandy's favor. If Ole Miss doesn't win by 40, they're in trouble. vandy is a total dumpster fire with that new coach

-14 is far too considerate in vandy's favor. If Ole Miss doesn't win by 40, they're in trouble. vandy is a total dumpster fire with that new coach

as rebwithacause stated freeze isn't one to run up the score. only way that will happen is if vandy won't tackle runs up the middle. yet I never count vandy out against us. they play their best ball of the year against us.

I think Vandy gonna have a long day.

Rebs win big.

as rebwithacause stated freeze isn't one to run up the score. only way that will happen is if vandy won't tackle runs up the middle. yet I never count vandy out against us. they play their best ball of the year against us.

but vandy's back

So with OM as 14 point favorites does this mean vegas thinks temple is better than the rebels? I think so! #bearhaterlogic :trollface:

I'll be taking the Dores on the money line and the points.....we can't be this bad:) Go Dores!!

So with OM as 14 point favorites does this mean vegas thinks temple is better than the rebels? I think so! #bearhaterlogic :trollface:

Nah. It means Vegas recognizes that one coach has class and doesn't just want to pad his stats. :trollface:

I fully expect to see QBs: D. Kincade, A. Alford, R. Buchannon, and also QB/TE/DE/DT/NT Jeremy Liggins all run at least a minimum of one series in this game.

After William throws for about 3 TDS himself, along with a minimum of one INT, of course. Then the others will take some snaps.

No idea what the score will be.

I mean, well, Temple raped Vandy in Nashville.

i don't trust that thinking. not that I shouldn't think that can happen but I've seen vandy play us tough when they shouldn't way too many times. first games can be strange so I don't put much stock in them. I just want a win on them.

.....and then again we may be back to SOV:)

Ole Miss - 28

Vandy - 17

More my thinking. Historically vandy plays us tough. Can't say that enough

The Rebs will rape their horses and ride off on their wimmenz Vandy is back to dumpster fire.