• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 2: Nicholls State at Arkansas

Nicholls State at Arkansas   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Nicholls State (in an upset)
    • Arkansas (by 28 points or less)
    • Arkansas (by more than 28 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

71 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 2's matchup on September 6th with Nicholls State (0-1, 0-0) at Arkansas (0-1, 0-1). There is no line for this game (at least that I could find). .

Posted · Hidden by Porcine, October 16, 2014 - No reason given · Report post

Spend the whole game working on passing, offense and defense.

Ark looked improved against barn, just out manned. This game will help build some confidence for y'all.

Hogs roll.

I say let's try out some of the new WR's, couldn't get much worse last Sat.

I think there's a pretty solid chance that Arkanlawls gets double digit rushing yards in the second half of this game....

Not a chance. Nicholls is horrible.

Arky is pretty bad too.

Arky is pretty bad too.

Really too early to say. By thanks for your wonderful input. I know UT must be world beaters after manhandling Utah state

Arky is pretty bad too.

Not as bad as Tenny.

We'll gain more stability this year with this staff.Though we aren't there yet,we can compete.

If Chaney don't stop throwing the ball when the run is working I'm gonna pass a vital organ...

Air Force rushed for almost 600 yards on Nicholls state. We can pick a number and score that many, if we want to. But I think we will be seeing a lot of receivers getting some work. But there's still no excuse not to get all 3 RBs some carries this week. God knows they should be fresh

We need to work on some things in this game.The score isn't important as long as we work out some kinks and win.

We probably can line up and run the ball to a win,but other things need to be addressed.

I am not sure if I want to see Collins, Williams or Marshall after the first half. Don't want to risk anything.

I am not sure if I want to see Collins, Williams or Marshall after the first half. Don't want to risk anything.

If we do, I'll have a lanekiffin.gifin' aneurysm.