• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 2: Eastern Michigan at Florida

Eastern Michigan at Florida   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Eastern Michigan (in an upset)
    • Florida (by 38 points or less)
    • Florida (by more than 38 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 2's matchup on September 6th with Eastern Michigan (1-0, 0-0) at Florida (0-0, 0-0). The opening line is Florida (-38).

Still waiting to see the Gators and Sooners on TV. Opted not to buy the PPV for OU so I could watch Florida and keep tabs on FSU and LSU games and we all know what happened with UF.

Hard to discuss this game because I have not seen either team play. Ill take the Gators to win by 18-21 points.

38 seems like an enormous spread.

Gators should roll, but not sure they will cover 38. Really wish we had seen them against the taters.

So Eastern Michigan will be our first victim instead of Idaho..

So Eastern Michigan will be our first victim instead of Idaho..

So Florida has 2 cup cakes before they play UK.....great..

So Florida has 2 cup cakes before they play UK.....great..

Nah, just one. Fortunately we have a better warm up than they do next week. Ohio>Eastern Michigan. Stoops needs to keep the defense vanilla again and save some of those pressure looks for the Gators.

To the surprise of no one the three suspended players will play against EMU. :rolleyes:

Muschamp talked about the suspended players returning against Eastern Michigan..

"We did have Darious Cummings and Jay-nard Bostwick suspended for the first game for a violation of team rules," coach Will Muschamp said. "They will be back this week with us. Not just as far as the suspension of a game, but they’ve handled a lot of other things for me, as well as Demarcus Robinson, who had a university sanction that’s been resolved."

Weekend Forecast

SatSep 6

4.png

86°

°

T-Storms

CHANCE OF RAIN: 80% WIND: SW at 10 mph

Looks like Eastern Mich is going to get paid to not play this weekend.

It looks like it may rain/lightning again around kickoff time.... But it should clear up by 6.

Then again we are in Florida, so you can just about ignore anything the weather report says this time of year.

Rain rain go away

Come again another day

Florida really wants to play

Against a team that helps muschamp stay

UF is going to make it rain...... with that money to pay for a W

2 completed 4th down conversions. I like the gutsiness by Roper...even though it's against eastern Michigan

2 completed 4th down conversions. I like the gutsiness by Roper...even though it's against eastern Michigan

I think it may have more to do with desperation for points