• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haymaker

best team/best game this week

34 posts in this topic

Texas a&m and it ain't close

I'm worried as bobby_petrino.gif and hope to God our defense grows.up in a short while

Kentucky

You see us rollin', you hatin'....

I thought it was the Texas Aggies as well. They took over and controlled their game the whole time. WE looked like we shoulda/coulda been behind at halftime, but managed to stay in it.

We'll know how good we are after we play SC

Yeah, it's TAMU, but I'd like to give the Corndogs credit for coming from 17 down

Gotta be aTm. I still think SC was a lil overrated but either way aTm dominated. If we don't find Sylvie some help or someone doesn't step up it'll be a long day playing them too.

UGA, because I irrationally enjoy seeing Clemson getting beaten down more than any other OOC team.

(My Notre Dame schadenfreude is entirely rational).

A&M.

Close between them and UGA though, but I give A&M the nod because they were on the road and put up insane numbers. Plus I'd like to believe they played a tougher opponent. UGA put up great numbers too though. Basically what A&M did through the air UGA did on the ground. Both look legit right now.

1. Texas A&M

2. Georgia

Like UGA we had a meh first half and a completely dominant second. Should be undefeated going into the Carolina game.

UGA and A&M definitely separated themselves though.

Has to be South Carolina...

O you meant best team, not worst...

Tie between A&M and Georgia.

Was entertaining watching Gurley and Chubb walk over Clemson's defense.

I guess the days of dominating defenses are over.For now anyways....

1. A&M

2. UGA

I was confident going into the game against SC but didn't expect us to come out and play like we did from the beginning. South Carolina is a better opponent than Clemson in my book. Georgia came to play with a chip on their shoulder too and proved they're a team this year.

I guess the days of dominating defenses are over.For now anyways....

It's going to be the reason the SEC eventually will not be the year in, year out most dominant conference in college football.

It's not like I want it to happen. But the conference came to dominance with pro style offenses and dominating defense.

It's moving to a more spread happy style with minor attention to defense. It's a good recipe for success for some teams. But it's also a recipe for increased parity

Every cocky fan of a hunh team.....thanks for pussy football becoming the fad

Every cocky fan of a hunh team.....thanks for pussy football becoming the fad

offensive efficiency ≠ pussy football

Dude, as teams began to adjust then eventually conform, it will be like watching lanekiffin.gifin leather helmet football. .....iows. you don't wanna drive a model t but that's what's about to be delivered to your front door

Every lanekiffin.gifing hunh team fan thinks they have lanekiffin.gifing patent on the style

How many average snaps does a HUNH take v the pro style? More touches = more scoring possibilities. I personally like that. But I also like hard hitting smash you in the mouth defense.

Well I can say from experience that I have more fun in games where 'Bama's defense dominates and the offense struggles, than I do when the offense dominates and the defense is getting beat on every damn drive.