• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HFS

Bruce Pearl is loose

41 posts in this topic

Looking forward to it. May hate him slightly less now that he's at Auburn instead of Tennessee.

Looking forward to it. May hate him slightly less now that he's at Auburn instead of Tennessee.

88-58

yay im sure glad one of the better SEC coaches is in the west, yay

lanekiffin.gifing auburn

yay im sure glad one of the better SEC coaches is in the west, yay

:lanekiffin:ing auburn

There aren't divisions anymore.

Just landed a top JUCO player this morning.

TJ Dunans, a SG who is a prolific scorer. Had a game with 52 points last year.

first day he was allowed to speak to recruits. Impre$$ive.

Dang their basketball program is sketchy too?

Come on, it's still Auburn.

They'll be in the tourney next season. I've always liked the guy

Surprise surprise Bruce's first day free and two recruits "magically" commit. That must have been a helluva first sales pitch.

Surprise surprise Bruce's first day free and two recruits "magically" commit. That must have been a helluva first sales pitch.

was the code for bought ??

was the code for bought ??

No, but it rhymes with "illegally contacted."

Lol c'mon now, another SEC program in the tourney every year helps our RPI when we beat them. Gotta give Pearl his credit.

Lol c'mon now, another SEC program in the tourney every year helps our RPI when we beat them. Gotta give Pearl his credit.

And ass whipping.

247 has Dunans as the #1 JUCO prospect which gives us a top 5 class at the moment.

247 has Dunans as the #1 JUCO prospect which gives us a top 5 class at the moment.

I commend you for staying on topic, going to be a solid class.

I hate Bill Battle already.

Pearl needs Auburn fans to step up and fill the arena up for the games.If he gets the fan support he can build something.

Pearl needs Auburn fans to step up and fill the arena up for the games.If he gets the fan support he can build something.

He'll drum up some excitment but they won't be filling it for lesser foes. Barn fans just don't care about hoops.

He'll drum up some excitment but they won't be filling it for lesser foes. Barn fans just don't care about hoops.

This is true. I love AU football and baseball but it's hard to get excited about AU basketball. Maybe it'll be better when the season rolls around. It's almost like I realize Pearl could easily jump ship in 2-3 years to a premiere program and I wouldn't even be mad. Just "oh well".

Because it doesn't matter