• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BulldawgFan

PAC 12 #1 conference in football

13 posts in this topic

This is called 'click bait'

It is what passes for journalism these days

All I got out of that article is that the Pac has no championship-caliber coaches.

Stopped reading at "pac 12 might get two teams in playoff"

The pac 12 is gonna be legit this year though. Probably the best conference no one watches.

Stopped reading at "pac 12 might get two teams in playoff"

The pac 12 is gonna be legit this year though. Probably the best conference no one watches.

I like coming home drunk on Saturday night and watching the second half of a Pac12 game

Not bad, not bad

Yawn. People hate the SEC and are looking for any reason to dethrone us.

Did you know the PAC 12 won the left handed midget amateur ping pong tournament in my mom's basement? So that has to mean they are better than the SEC.

Forde is a writer for the Louisville Courier-Journal and is complete and utter journalistic trash. Dirty bird troll, yellow journalist, etc. Think Clay Travis, but two trannies instead of one.

Forde is a writer for the Louisville Courier-Journal and is complete and utter journalistic trash. Dirty bird troll, yellow journalist, etc. Think Clay Travis, but two trannies instead of one.

I heard he likes to do unspeakable things with Gerbils ....

Yawn. People hate the SEC and are looking for any reason to dethrone us.

Did you know the PAC 12 won the left handed midget amateur ping pong tournament in my mom's basement? So that has to mean they are better than the SEC.

I bet gator joe made it to the semifinals.

The PAC 12 only plays football after midnight. Folks are either asleep or drunk. How does anybody know if they are good or not?

Forde also said just a couple of days ago that 'Bama is going to take a big step back and could finish as low as third in the West.

Not saying that couldn't happen, but I am saying Forde has a tendency to break the status quo just to draw attention to himself.

Anyways, I'd like to see more SEC/Pac 12 OOC matchups. Feel like they're so rare. Would love to see Alabama vs a team like UCLA, Auburn vs Washington, LSU vs USC, etc.

Tennessee has a pretty good history of playing pac 12 teams. Most notably in my lifetime seems to be a bunch of home and home's with UCLA. It's almost like, for UT anyway, SEC teams just kinda tend to rotate regions of the country. We are just off of a rotation in the Pac 12 with Oregon, now it is a series with Oklahoma in the big 12, and I think we may have an Ohio State or Nebraska series coming up soon.