• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 1: Utah State at Tennessee

Utah State at Tennessee   26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Utah State (in an upset)
    • Tennessee (by 6 points or less)
    • Tennessee (by more than 6 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

250 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 1's matchup on August 30th with Utah State (0-0, 0-0) at Tennessee (0-0, 0-0). The opening line is Tennessee (-6.5).

Utah St have a bunch of new guys. One of their CB's was a guy who couldn't sniff the Vols roster when Dooley was coaching. I think this game gets ugly early.

USU has a pretty good QB.

Utah State: 27

Tennessee: 23

Yup and he's a senior, but they lost their 1000 yard rusher and top 2 receivers... still think Utah State could pull this one out though

Yup and he's a senior, but they lost their 1000 yard rusher and top 2 receivers... still think Utah State could pull this one out though

Tennessee is going to blow chunks on both lines and at QB.

Wishful thinking on my part that they lose, but it seems almost likely.

Vols act like a bunch of true and RS freshman are going to magically get them bowl eligible.

Vols act like a bunch of true and RS freshman are going to magically get them bowl eligible.

Worked for us

Wow 6pt line seems kinda lean. I know usu is good but geez

Tennessee is going to blow chunks on both lines and at QB.

Wishful thinking on my part that they lose, but it seems almost likely.

Bowl eligible?

More like playoff birth.

And they lost their next 2 top WRs to being stupid. That QB is coming back from a knee that ended his season.

And they lost their next 2 top WRs to being stupid. That QB is coming back from a knee that ended his season.

Sweep the leg,No Mercy !!!

If we lose this game I honestly might just skip the rest of the season. I mean, I know Utah State is(usually, anyway) a good team..but this guarantees, 100%, we're not bowling. I don't expect to even if we do win, but still.

And of course, who am I kidding? We could lose every game and I'll still watch the next week.

Worley was named the starter.

No QB, no OL, no DL

Unknown ol and dl... still no faith in wobble toss worley

Utah State gives us hope that we'll knock off UT this year. :)

Worry about UT Martin first

I've worried about every game on our schedule since the minute Joker was named HC.

Who let you back into the house?

I was in the house when you was born!!