• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 1: Southern Miss at Mississippi State

Southern Miss at Mississippi State   24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Southern Miss (in an upset)
    • Mississippi State (by 31 points or less)
    • Mississippi State (by more than 31 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

103 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 1's matchup on August 30th with Southern Miss (0-0, 0-0) at Mississippi State (0-0, 0-0). The opening line is Mississippi State (-31).

This game could cause airport delays! Traffic jams in Bugjuice, MS! Power shortages in alligator, ms! Backed up sewage lines in starkghanistan!

I liked GRs score...52-13

That's me being optimistic. It depends on how long dan keeps the throttle down

That's me being optimistic. It depends on how long dan keeps the throttle down

yea I'm sure he will be throwin Hail Marys in the 4th**

Mississippi Southern 41

Mississippi A&M 38

:trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

State 45

USM 10

yea I'm sure he will be throwin Hail Marys in the 4th**

I'm going to need the starters out at halftime with QB kneels all 4th quarter lol

52-10. This one will be ugly, and will in no way tell us what kind of team we have this season.

52-10. This one will be ugly, and will in no way tell us what kind of team we have this season.

Not completly true. If they hang close or beat us then we would know exactly what kind of team we have.

That's not very homer benny

I think they'll score on us early on some drive where our defense looks completely lost. It's gonna take a little while for them to calm down.. most of the defense is pretty young still. And we'll take Dak out after a half or sooner and I can't imagine us scoring many points in the second half even if it is USM.

I think they'll score on us early on some drive where our defense looks completely lost. It's gonna take a little while for them to calm down.. most of the defense is pretty young still. And we'll take Dak out after a half or sooner and I can't imagine us scoring many points in the second half even if it is USM.

I do think msu is minimum top 30 good. Maybe top 20 but that is closer to the 20. I think usm needed this game later in the season. They will quit after the first series of downs from getting depression beat into them again.

Good to be back. Am I my brothers keeper?

I'm sure that he'll be around sooner or later

We're getting the band back together just in time.