• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 1: Idaho at Florida

Idaho at Florida   23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will WIn?

• Idaho (in an upset)
    • Florida (by 35 points or less)
    • Florida (by more than 35 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

104 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 1's matchup on August 30th with Idaho (0-0, 0-0) at Florida (0-0, 0-0). The opening line is Florida (-35).

Idaho is exactly what our offense needs.

They are terrible.

Florida: 52

Idaho: 6

Idaho is exactly what our offense needs.

They are terrible.

Florida: 52

Idaho: 6

F$U put up 80 :trollface:

That's why I only gave us 52.

Haha. Maybe they will bring sacks of yummy potatoes with them...

Florida-24

French Fries-10

Blowout Boom style."...

Yo....the troll"

Florida-24

French Fries-10

Blowout Boom style."...

Yo....the troll"

:lol: I'm thinking and hoping we score 24 in the 1st quarter; but if 24 is all we get for the game, I'll deal with it... hell, Muschamp is 21-1 at UF when we score at least 21 points.

Could Idaho beat Georgia southern?

I'd ask if UT could, but we already know the answer.

I'd ask if UT could, but we already know the answer.

The answer is yes to that.

Gators... nah

Their defense allowed about 47 points a game..I'm pretty sure we'll score more than 24.

The answer is yes to that.

Gators... nah

If UT was on GSU's level last year, they wouldn't have lost their 9th straight to the team GSU beat.

Don't get me wrong; it's always amusing to watch the fan of a team with 4 losing seasons in a row, 5 of the last 6, and 6 of the last 9 try to troll fans of a program whose last losing season prior to last year was 34 years ago... and I like to be amused so no objections here.

I would suggest that UT is the SEC's new Vanderbilt; but it's worse than that really.

Nobody ever really expected much from VU because of their built-in academic disadvantage in recruiting; but UT has gone from the top of the heap to the SEC cellar pretty fast.

In fact, the only SEC teams with worse records than UT over the last decade are MSU, OM, VU, and UK... which just might be even more amusing now that I think about it.

If UT was on GSU's level last year, they wouldn't have lost their 9th straight to the team GSU beat.

Don't get me wrong; it's always amusing to watch the fan of a team with 4 losing seasons in a row, 5 of the last 6, and 6 of the last 9 try to troll fans of a program whose last losing season prior to last year was 34 years ago... and I like to be amused so no objections here.

I would suggest that UT is the SEC's new Vanderbilt; but it's worse than that really.

Nobody ever really expected much from VU because of their built-in academic disadvantage in recruiting; but UT has gone from the top of the heap to the SEC cellar pretty fast.

In fact, the only SEC teams with worse records than UT over the last decade are MSU, OM, VU, and UK... which just might be even more amusing now that I think about it.

1388233381455.png

1388233381455.png

I don't get mad; I post stats instead... when the stats don't favor my argument, THEN I get mad.

I don't get mad; I post stats instead... when the stats don't favor my argument, THEN I get mad.

I don't get mad until like the day or two following some games.

You are headed our way

I know you think you aren't because you live in the sunshine-pumping state, but the Urban/Tebow salad days are long gone