• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 1: Clemson at Georgia

Clemson at Georgia   33 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Clemson (in an upset)
    • Georgia (by 8 points or less)
    • Georgia (by more than 8 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

197 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 1's matchup on August 30th with Clemson (0-0, 0-0) at Georgia (0-0, 0-0). The opening line is Georgia (-8).

Georgia.... You had better not s*&^ the bed again......

I'm still hearing those Tigers brag about that win last year.

Clemson will be much worse this year than last.... Dawgs win big in a revenge matchup to prove last year was a fluke.

Dawgs 38

Chumpson 13

I think UGA will win, but it's gonna be a LONG night for the Dawgs O-line. If Bobo doesn't have a damn good game plan for clemson's line the tigers will win.

Clemson's front seven are pretty good and our O-line is patchy. Big concerns for me.

And I will be there as a guest of the Clemson AD with passes to his box. Don't worry...I'll be just as obnoxious as I usually am.

Clemson's front seven are pretty good and our O-line is patchy. Big concerns for me.

And I will be there as a guest of the Clemson AD with passes to his box. Don't worry...I'll be just as obnoxious as I usually am.

If you do, I'll meet you somewhere in Greenville and buy you a six-pack of whatever beer you want.

I absolutely hate those c0ckholsters up there in Pickens County.

If you do, I'll meet you somewhere in Greenville and buy you a six-pack of whatever beer you want.

I absolutely hate those c0ckholsters up there in Pickens County.

A friend of mine is a very wealthy, very influential Tater booster. He got me into some VIP sections at last year's game, but asked me to wear neutral colors out of respect for the Clemson admins that would be there. So I complied. But I told him that this year, even though he sprung for the ticket, we're in my territory. All bets are off.

Clemson: 34

Dawgs: 17

I don't think our O-line can handle the Tigers and our defense is too young in the secondary

Clemson: 34

Dawgs: 17

I don't think our O-line can handle the Tigers and our defense is too young in the secondary

UGA may have to force some turnovers. I don't see y'all winning the field position battle, and if clemson jumps out early it's gonna be tough to fight back.

If you guys lose to this guy I swear you're out of the SEC.

Auburn+v+Clemson+QHRLdyF7AdDl.jpeg

Clem$on should be able to slow down the UGA running game.

Probably be a lot more low-scoring than people expect.

Clem$on: 26

Georgia: 24

Georgia.... You had better not s*&^ the bed again......

I'm still hearing those Tigers brag about that win last year.

Not this year. We got this iaBdfkZ.png. We Sanford will burn to the ground before Clem$on beats us between the hedges.

Gurley is gonna tote that rock right up Dabo's ass. (C wut i did ther)

I think UGA will win, but it's gonna be a LONG night for the Dawgs O-line. If Bobo doesn't have a damn good game plan for clemson's line the tigers will win.

Screens to Gurely and Marshall will help Mason with them blitzing. Hes gonna have to put his big boy pants on, hes no longer a backup. I am praying we are working on some packages to get Faton Bauta in the game. Hes got a very gridiron Conner Shawness about him.

Promise me they dont leave that stadium without a headache.

Georgia hypes up their season.

Georgia iaBdfkZ.pngs the bed

Georgia cries.

Clemson 38

Georgia 21

Clemson has a Really good front . But if we can scheme around usce last year, we should be able to scheme around Clemson. I think Bobo comes out & tries to hit them in the teeth. But as soon as some resistance shows up. Then the scheming will start.

Georgia cries.

Clemson 38

Georgia 21

Like death and taxes.

Promise me they dont leave that stadium without a headache.

The headaches will be bourbon-induced and inevitable

wow,, I smell BS from the deep swamp woods all the way to the ocean.

Georgia cries.

Clemson 38

Georgia 21

Bulldogs scare you ! Don't they? I mean every time you turn around one is taking a bite out of your hiney. Rather it be miss state or UGA. Those bites just get deeper & hurt more don't they. damn those DAWGS.

Bulldogs scare you ! Don't they? I mean every time you turn around one is taking a bite out of your hiney. Rather it be miss state or UGA. Those bites just get deeper & hurt more don't they. damn those DAWGS.

I was gonna pick Uga the winner until you compared yourself to msu. That's when I began to lose faith in y'all.

I was gonna pick Uga the winner until you compared yourself to msu. That's when I began to lose faith in y'all.

Surly you could see what the real purpose of the post was.

Surly you could see what the real purpose of the post was.

So you are telling me you took the bait? Damn man, that was a naked hook!

So you are telling me you took the bait? Damn man, that was a naked hook!

Well I guess I did. But one thing for sure. It was not my 1st naked hook. I will have to work on that ! :)