• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Week 1: Temple at Vanderbilt

Temple at Vanderbilt   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Temple (in an upset)
    • Vanderbilt (by 15 points or less)
    • Vanderbilt (by more than 15 points)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

107 posts in this topic

Here's your official game thread for discussion and predictions on Week 1's matchup on August 28th with Temple (0-0, 0-0) at Vanderbilt (0-0, 0-0). The opening line is Vanderbilt (-15.5).

Games on Saturday, August 30th, will be started in a day or two.

This game will tell me half of what I need to know about all of Derek Masons confidence, Vandy by 21.

If temple loses to vandy by 21 they should be bumped down to fcs level.

Temple went 2-10 last season, with losses to Idaho and Fordham, only wins VS a 3-9 Army and a 3-9 Memphis. They had a few okay seasons playing in one of the worst talented conferences we have, but go try to find a game where they beat a power team from a big conference. I think you are trolling, or maybe you dont watch every game and study stats like I do.

Temple went 2-10 last season, with losses to Idaho and Fordham, only wins VS a 3-9 Army and a 3-9 Memphis. They had a few okay seasons playing in one of the worst talented conferences we have, but go try to find a game where they beat a power team from a big conference. I think you are trolling, or maybe you dont watch every game and study stats like I do.

I don't think Candy knows "Who" they are messing with.

hey hey hey now don't go getting all uppity cause I said they shouldn't lose by 21. I'm not saying their going to win ,but I really don't think you fully understand the turmoil your team went through. You guys are depleted and your going to be running a new system offense and defense. Yet you seem to believe your team is gonna to come out clicking on all cyclinders just cause?

Yeah, actually I do. VS Temple. Maybe not so much when Ole Miss comes to down, that's when we prob have some issues. But even losing all the talent we did, suggesting that Temple is even close to us, is insane.

Yeah, actually I do. VS Temple. Maybe not so much when Ole Miss comes to down, that's when we prob have some issues. But even losing all the talent we did, suggesting that Temple is even close to us, is insane.

Saying under 21 points is not at all saying Temple is close to y'all.

I don't see how a team who lost to an fcs team last year is supposed to be more of a challenge

AnchorDown...can't wait , love our scheduling!!! VU by alot!!

AnchorDown...can't wait , love our scheduling!!! VU by alot!!

How is playing a glorified highschool team fun?

How is playing a glorified highschool team fun?

Lot more fun than playing at Oklahoma

I would like to see Vanderbilt do well in this game

Don't really want to hear Hogan's big fat mouth though

Vandy -14...get down now...take to bank:)

Reading the Temple fans comments, they are pretty sure they will win this game

It was absurd to allow tv to delay the kick of this game at 8:20 and now with a delay + work/school night that is just tough on a crowd.

On a vandy board they are saying that the 8-10,000 expected for this game is down to a thousand or so.

Goddammit Vandy I'm not staying up all night for this iaBdfkZ.png

They should apologize for scheduling Temple and just forfiet the game.

Keep that iaBdfkZ.pngty weather down there, thank you very much. Clear skies here.