• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BulldawgFan

SEC Network Preview

19 posts in this topic

Slive an Co. carried this thing out almost perfectly. People wondered what the hold up was, but I'm sure they studied the other networks to get an idea about what works and what doesn't...and all the while the SEC grew in popularity.

But I do think they could've done a little better about planning out the programming.

oh yeah, and NB4 bbqit flips out because they offered mustard based sauce at the event.

And the first live sporting event is UK Basketball.

The world is right.

crap I can't get it to work

ban worthy....

Me wonder what direct channel this gone beez on....

Doesn't Vandy open it up? VS Temple? If I remember correctly.. when the big ten network debuted... App State beat Michigan.

Doesn't Vandy open it up? VS Temple? If I remember correctly.. when the big ten network debuted... App State beat Michigan.

What a great game.

I remember following it on espn, and turning the tv on just as the guy was returning the blocked field goal

BBQ sauce doesn't have mustard in it...

And cheerleading squads have females in them....what're ya gonna do??

And cheerleading squads have females in them....what're ya gonna do??

OK....that was funny.

OK....that was funny.

Just go find some trannies. I bet half the folks on here will drool over them till they find out