• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

possumslayer

Petition tooo ban senior citizens and handicap from Walmart

47 posts in this topic

I vote to ban Walmart from people

I've banned myself from Walmart. I hate going there.

This is why we need who started the thread shown in the recent posts column.

keep sending that money to Northwest Arkansas, people.

They're testing out a few pretty cool new concepts around the area right now. I loathe going to the Supercenter, but i have a neighborhood market 5 minutes from my house that is nicer than pretty much any other grocery store I ever shopped at. These are expanding rapidly.

Wal mart Express is another mini store concept that I think will take off pretty well.

Right down the road from my office, they're building a test store. For this store, you'll place your order online and then go through a drive thru to pick it up. I'd use that iaBdfkZ.png in a heartbeat if it means I won't have to make random stops at the grocery store after work.

This is why we need who started the thread shown in the recent posts column.

Did you not see the 3 o's in the word, "too(o)"?

That's possum every time.

I avoid Walmart at all costs. I've used their optometry department since my little girl has needed glasses since she was 2 and I'm not paying for designer shades for the little one. They fix them all the time for nothing.

keep sending that money to Northwest Arkansas, people.

They're testing out a few pretty cool new concepts around the area right now. I loathe going to the Supercenter, but i have a neighborhood market 5 minutes from my house that is nicer than pretty much any other grocery store I ever shopped at. These are expanding rapidly.

Wal mart Express is another mini store concept that I think will take off pretty well.

Right down the road from my office, they're building a test store. For this store, you'll place your order online and then go through a drive thru to pick it up. I'd use that iaBdfkZ.png in a heartbeat if it means I won't have to make random stops at the grocery store after work.

I'm assuming you're talking about the pinnacle Neighborhood Market

How about they ban they fat, lazy people that use the carts intended for senior citizens and the handicapped?

I'm assuming you're talking about the pinnacle Neighborhood Market

Indeed. Its a very good grocery store.

How about they ban they fat, lazy people that use the carts intended for senior citizens and the handicapped?

I was almost killed twice yesterday by a senior and a handicap in those scooters....the obese in scooters are much slower and more visible.

Its time.

That will make it very difficult for Wal-Mart to get workers.

That will make it very difficult for Wal-Mart to get workers.

ours is run by slow ass kids.

I was almost killed twice yesterday by a senior and a handicap in those scooters....the obese in scooters are much slower and more visible.

Do you want us to call off the hit?

Do you want us to call off the hit?

senior mafia has a hit on me?

Why?

senior mafia has a hit on me?

Why?

suicide thread comes to mind......just tryin to help out...

You should see the one nearest to me

It's like the Mos Eisley cantina from Star Wars

I'd be for banning every lazy lanekiffin.gif who doesn't return their cart to a stall.

Walmart doesn't do anything without a reason and I think I figured out why all isles have the same distance between them. There was a fat woman walking down the isle and her butt missed items on each rack by an inch. Glad I didn't do the research for them cause that learning experience was painful enough.

I'd be for banning every lazy lanekiffin.gif who doesn't return their cart to a stall.

This pisses me off more than anything.

Y'all would love shopping cart sailing.

Y'all would love shopping cart sailing.

Walmart is proof that trickle-down economics doesn't work. Because I don't know where the Waltons spend their billions, but it ain't in Arkansas.