• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MSSTATE_Texan

MSU at South Alabama

56 posts in this topic

Even though it should be an easy win for our Bulldog team, Mississippi State has sold out their allotment of tickets for the game September 13th game.

https://tkt.xosn.com...GORIES_ID=65728

I'm proud to be apart of the experience on that day with 3 of my friends and represent State in Mobile!

USA! USA! USA!

It's hard to pull against a team whose initials are USA.

It's hard to pull against a team whose initials are USA.

Sorry State but I'm pulling against y'all in this one.

Sorry State but I'm pulling against y'all in this one.

Doesn't matter they'll need all the help they can get.

Why are you playing @South Alabama?

The players get to go hang out in Mobile. Plus it gives State fans in Alabama an excuse to come watch us beat someone's brains in not too far from home. Just a change of Venue. We played at Troy a couple of years back.

Why are you losing to Western Kentucky

Doesn't matter they'll need all the help they can get.

I thought they were playing State. :trollface:

Sensitive tonight aren't ya

Sorry, think I'm already in midseason form.

Yea I think it's more of a recruiting thing. Stomping a team in Alabama where the Alabama recruits can see it.

USA's QB is top 3 in the nation. He will be a 1st rounder next spring

USA's QB is top 3 in the nation. He will be a 1st rounder next spring

did not know that.

But I said In the trap game thread, this is our biggest trap game ever.

did not know that.

Me neither. That is just what I've heard the "experts" say. Evidently he raped the manning camp. He's kind of interesting. From canada. Started as a freshman at alcorn then transferred to USA.

The mixed guy that looks like colon kapernick? What's his name?

We might have played him at Alcorn st, he looked like he had potential

The mixed guy that looks like colon kapernick? What's his name?

Yea he looks mixed. Brandon bridge

Yea he looks mixed. Brandon bridge

yup that's him. He physically looked exactly like Colin kap

yup that's him. He physically looked exactly like Colin kap

You know they really weren't that bad last year. Lost 4 games by a total of 5 points. Smashed lala

Yea I think it's more of a recruiting thing. Stomping a team in Alabama where the Alabama recruits can see it.

That's like beating up a cripple to impress the cool kids during recess...

• Similar Content

• buzzardroostus
      By buzzardroostus
      A MSU Sports Blog, Maroon State of Mind, gets an interview w/ Scott Stricklin this weekend.
      Grading Gameday w/ Scott Stricklin

• ForwardRebels
      By ForwardRebels
      Y'all know the drill; y'all know what this thread is for; Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track, Disk Golf, Rifle Teams, Tiddleywinks, or whatever other sport you want to talk trash your esteemed rival in/about.
      If it involves Mississippi State/Ole Miss and trash talking, post it here.
      @@JDawg @ @@1dawgfan09 @@carl winslow @@bulldawg28 @@adfalcon @@Benny @@ihateAU @@GoldenRebel @@BulldawgFan @UM rebel @@davidees @@bbqit @@nova @@RedRebelBlue @@Weston M @@The Doctor @@question_marking @@A10Rebel @@JoeGator (<---aka JoeDawg ) @@BatesvilleBaron @@bluelightstar @@Bulldawg22 @@Bulldog17 @@Colonel Black Bear @@Cianne @@dawgbit @E-Man @@engie @@Leonidas @ @@OlDirtyFaulkner @@Schwinn @@shamoan @@tawoody @@TheODoN @@timNem @@VARebel
      And just for es and giggles @
    • ForwardRebels
      By ForwardRebels
      Per the reputable newspaper, The Onion.
      :trollface:
    • ForwardRebels
      By ForwardRebels
      After Dan Merlin is given a contract extension following this year and is subsequently fired next year, I think Gene Chizik should be a candidate that State interviews. Chizik is a winner, and has a NC on his resume.
      He has a fire about him, which is what so many State posters on here want. He can recruit much better than Dan Merlin.
      Also, I considered putting this in the Magnolia State thread, but figured as it talks about a HC change, that it deserves it's own thread.
      So, do you agree or disagree; make your case here.
      Also, if the general consensus is to disagree, feel free to use this thread to discuss possible candidates. (This can be the public discussion thread, whereas no doubt State will have it's own thread about it soon enough in it's own forum.)
    • Tider27
      By Tider27
      This year we'll be allowing the members to choose the GOTW every Sunday until Monday night. Let's try to be as honest and non-homer as we can be, as this will be the article for the home page that leads to the game thread.
    • Titans4Vols
      Arkansas is only favored by 1 point more(35) over Alcorn State than Alabama is over Kentucky...that is insane.
    • cocky4ever
      Most people here probably think I love Trump but actually I just think he is the only chance we have to get someone in the office who will steer us off of this unsustainable path. Hillary has supported most attacks on the middle class. She loves NAFTA and supported the TPP. And as Trump pointed out(which I'm amazed hasn't gotten more attention) the only thing that seems good about the past 8 years is actually just an illusion. Once the fed stops unjustifiably propping up the stock market we'll be right back where we started when Obama walked into office, only with a s--t ton more debt. And Hillary wants to carry out the same types of policies. So we have someone who supports horrible policies, is incredibly corrupt, and will assuredly s--t all over the constitution with her Supreme Court nominations.    Trump may may or may not do much better, but he almost certainly couldn't do worse. 
    • jacobp
      As is the Razorback Foundation.   there are more than two, but not money. Any funds directed toward the big three sports from the university are always sent back at the end of the year, usually with an extra $2-3 million attached   
    • TheRealBrave
      UGA has 0 talent at OL. True freshman QB. Possession WR's that cannot catch. Kickers cannot make middle-school level kicks. Half of our secondary are better at being matadors than corners
    • bobbyb0322
      No. Gary Johnson is a pretty successful business man in his own right. I mean, he didn't have daddy's millions to build his business from so he didn't get quite to that level that Trump did having everything given to him.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    3. 3
      razorhead
      razorhead
    4. 4
      JoeGator