• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DjCrenshaw

Top 25 Dream Jobs of College football

55 posts in this topic

Texas, unlimited money, practically runs the Big 12, and doesn't have to play in the SEC.

I'm surprised FSU is so low. I mean they have every benefit that UF has minus muskrat

My pick as a coach would be Kentucky in football. Nice facilities, not much in the way of expectations and around 2 million a year for producing that.

Being eligible for minor bowls every year would keep the hounds off.....

Fox sports has the worst damn mobile are ever ....

I'd say the list looks good though. For a long time I had texass at the top, but with the new playoff format I think the big 12 champ will have to go undefeated to get into the playoffs most years. UF has pretty much everything though...only drawback is tougher competition.

If we had a state line between us and starkghanistan we would be number one on that list!!!!

I know I wouldn't put Florida as #1. Probably Texas at 1. I would move USC possibly out of the top 10.

I know I wouldn't put Florida as #1. Probably Texas at 1. I would move USC possibly out of the top 10.

USC gets all of those Cali players though without a whole lot of interference from other cal schools.

A list such as this is extremely subjective. It all depends on priorities. My dream jobs (Auburn aside) would be UGA, Tennessee and South Cal. in any order.

Texas at no. 1, Ohio State at #2. When their respective conferences are doing well, they only have 2-3 tough games. Texas gets the #1 spot due to money and recruiting.

Tennessee, Miami, NC? What? lol. Who would want to coach there? Tennessee already couldn't get their top choices.

Did UGA bail bonds man make the list? Cause that would be my dream job.

Did UGA bail bonds man make the list? Cause that would be my dream job.

I'm going to start calling you stretch armstrong...... because you can reach anywhere

Now I can counter, my dream job would be the guy who provides tissue paper to the Vols during football season

My pick as a coach would be Kentucky in football. Nice facilities, not much in the way of expectations and around 2 million a year for producing that.

Being eligible for minor bowls every year would keep the hounds off.....

6 wins is the expectation. 8 is what we hope to get to. Beyond that is icing.

My Huskies at 18 you say? Eh, I think Stanford should be somewhere. I mean it is a Stanford education after all, and they play Notre Dame every year. But what do I know.

I'd probably switch USC and Georgia. But thats meaningless.

Is South Carolina really behind Tennessee? I don't know about that.

I know these lists are tough but what about Michigan State instead of UNC. I don't even think football when I hear UNC. And the Notre Dame job is much more prestigious than #21.

I'm surprised FSU is so low. I mean they have every benefit that UF has minus muskrat

Are you new to college football?

LMAO

3. Georgia

Go look at the rosters of SEC schools. Just about every single one features top players from the state of Georgia. Pretty much all of these kids want to play at Georgia and the Bulldogs have turned them away. Given the exploding population of the state, all the Bulldogs have to do is recruit the right players and they're set to dominate not just in the South, but in the nation.

Which makes the Bulldog failures all the more entertaining. Georgia is the South's own Charlie Brown, perpetually attempting to kick a football through the uprights just as Lucy pulls the ball away. With the growth of Atlanta and the state, there's no reason why the next 20 years shouldn't be crowned with growing Bulldog success. Except, you know, it's Georgia football.

LMAO

3. Georgia

Go look at the rosters of SEC schools. Just about every single one features top players from the state of Georgia. Pretty much all of these kids want to play at Georgia and the Bulldogs have turned them away. Given the exploding population of the state, all the Bulldogs have to do is recruit the right players and they're set to dominate not just in the South, but in the nation.

Which makes the Bulldog failures all the more entertaining. Georgia is the South's own Charlie Brown, perpetually attempting to kick a football through the uprights just as Lucy pulls the ball away. With the growth of Atlanta and the state, there's no reason why the next 20 years shouldn't be crowned with growing Bulldog success. Except, you know, it's Georgia football.

Was thinking the same thing.

Waiting patiently for the photoshops of Richt wearing a Charlie Brown shirt

I'd take the UT job, just to run them further into the ground.

6 wins is the expectation. 8 is what we hope to get to. Beyond that is icing.

Ya, but if you fall short no one sees it because everyone is already focused on the start of basketball season. So if you get 6 or 7, your probably good right?