• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShaunMac

Game of Thrones - SEC Football

24 posts in this topic

The UGA one if my favorite.

Pretty much nailed the UGA one.

The only other family I could see us being is the Starks because everyone calls us "northerners"

Lmao at ours! :lol:

Anyone else notice they picked the house with the gay king for Aggie? What an idiot. They chick that plays the Tyrrell queen....unspeakable acts.

Almost read that article, but I'm not up to date with GoT.

Gay dude, yes. Gay king, no.

Semantics. Don't go full nerd on me.

I bet the slob that wrote this iaBdfkZ.png-stained affront to all things Game of Thrones has had a lot of action in his moon door.

I bet the slob that wrote this iaBdfkZ.png-stained affront to all things Game of Thrones has had a lot of action in his moon door.

Sir, are you attempting to infer that this kind gentleman enjoys the company of other men in his bed?

Sir, are you attempting to infer that this kind gentleman enjoys the company of other men in his bed?

A regular sword swallower that fellow.

A regular sword swallower that fellow.

Alas, the butthurt is most surely strong with sir squealliam fatner.

Carry on good lads.

Alas, the butthurt is most surely strong with sir squealliam fatner.

Carry on good lads.

Not at all. I believe the butthurt is strong with the fellow who wrote that turd. Can't have all that "moon door" action without feeling it the next day...

Barners are more like house Arryan. They won't STFU about eagles and are all bat iaBdfkZ.png nuts.

Saban, of course, is Tyrion Lannister. He's shorter than you, he's smarter than you, and by the seven gods he will survive even when even the gods themselves seem to have forsaken him. And the moment you think him defeated, he will turn up while you're taking a dump and kill your worthless ass.

Saban_Tyrion_zps985b963a.png

has this guy even watched the show, or is he just guessing? these analogies were just plain awful...

has this guy even watched the show, or is he just guessing? these analogies were just plain awful...

Which were the worst offenders iyo?

Which were the worst offenders iyo?

didn't like any of them...if he paid attention to the show, hed realize how wrong he was, and im not even getting into the books...

Mark Richt is Ned Stark for sure. Nick Saban is Tywin Lannister. It all makes sense.

didn't like any of them...if he paid attention to the show, hed realize how wrong he was, and im not even getting into the books...

Which was the worst when thinking of hbo?

Which was the worst when thinking of hbo?

an example would be claiming the vols as house tully, while the Georgia is house stark...those two houses were related on the show, but in reality, Georgia and Tennessee are pretty big rivals with no intermingling so to speak...and I could go on and on...

Anyone else think UF is better suited for house Grayjoy?