• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMECOCK_FAN

Football Summer Workout Feature With Joe Connolly

5 posts in this topic

The Gamecock football team is ready to open up camp for the 2014 season. Strength and conditioning coach Joe Connolly sat down to give us an update on how summer conditioning went for the team.

Click here for the original story.

Dylan squatting mad weights. At least 55 pounds in that video.

Dylan squatting mad weights. At least 55 pounds in that video.

5th year SR. pushing 60 lbs. for reps on squats.....that's a hell of a lot of leg days skipped.

also @@smokeyone I want you to check that video out for two reasons:

1.) check out what kind of staff and players we have then let me know if you still think the program will be run into the ground in 4 years

2.) so you can realize that it's possible to have a good lifting session without your weight room turning into a gay night club

5th year SR. pushing 60 lbs. for reps on squats.....that's a hell of a lot of leg days skipped.

also @@smokeyone I want you to check that video out for two reasons:

1.) check out what kind of staff and players we have then let me know if you still think the program will be run into the ground in 4 years

2.) so you can realize that it's possible to have a good lifting session without your weight room turning into a gay night club

5 year SR's usually are not part of the program 4 years later. George Jones had an awesome and poignant hit in the 80s. Maybe you have heard it before "whose gonna fill there shoes".

5 year SR's usually are not part of the program 4 years later. George Jones had an awesome and poignant hit in the 80s. Maybe you have heard it before "whose gonna fill there shoes".

Connor Mitch...13th ranked QB coming out of highschool who redshirted last year. 2015 we bring in Lorenzo Nunez, rated as 6th best dual threat QB.