• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

msubulldogfan1

Southerni miss talk that [img]http://i.imgur.com/iaBdfkZ.png[/img]

80 posts in this topic

Monken sayin he's gonna shut the cowbells up and they got that clock counting down to the game.

Almost gonna feel bad when the butthurt sets in and they realize they have zero chance sometime in the 2nd quarter.

What do you want him to say? Btw you should have read the rest of that quote. There's not a single usm fan that thinks it will even be close

What do you want him to say? Btw you should have read the rest of that quote. There's not a single usm fan that thinks it will even be close

actually I saw a couple on rivals that think they have a chance.

And he can say normal coach speak iaBdfkZ.png. Now instead of 35-14, it's gonna be 55-3

They don't honestly think that. Just message board rah rah bs. I know most of those guys.

And normally I wouldn't bother makin a thread on this. I'm just passing time. I just want football.

And normally I wouldn't bother makin a thread on this. I'm just passing time. I just want football.

I'm catching it on the way back through. Ole miss game in atl thurs. Braves game fri. Stark on sat.

I will talk iaBdfkZ.png to Alabama game week. The rest of the year I'm a bit more careful with my words. It's game week for usm

I will talk iaBdfkZ.png to Alabama game week. The rest of the year I'm a bit more careful with my words. It's game week for usm

If your wife is still talking to you by the Friday of Bama week, you failed

HAHAHA.... My wife and I have been together 10 years. By year 2 she refused to talk to me during gameday weekend of AU vs MSU.

We have two bird houses on one pole. One on one bama. The team that wins gets to hang the bird house of choice on the higher end of the pole. I'm gonna let her see me do something with hers everyday. She doesn't even like me getting close to it

I'm not use to State fans sounding like Bama fans around here. :trollface:

Have you ever met a little brother that knew his place?

Have you ever met a little brother that knew his place?

Nope, not until this day. Oh, did you mean State fans?

state fans don't renege on a bet cuz their butthurt.

Mind yourself out.

state fans don't renege on a bet cuz their butthurt.

Mind yourself out.

We've got a feisty little pup here.

The day I give a iaBdfkZ.png about what people think of "bets" over the Internet, is when State wins a National Championship.

We've got a feisty little pup here.

The day I give a iaBdfkZ.png about what people think of "bets" over the Internet, is when State wins a National Championship.

So your gonna care in about 8 months?

So your gonna care in about 8 months?

I guess the proper response here is, wanna bet? Lol

Beat them Golden Eagles, that way @@GoldenRebel will be really bummed when they lose the egg bowl again. :trollface:

I guess the proper response here is, wanna bet? Lol

Beat them Golden Eagles, that way @@GoldenRebel will be really bummed when they lose the egg bowl again. :trollface:

After we beat lsu and Bama I won't give a iaBdfkZ.png about anything

@@Tider27: You might as well create and pin a "Mississippi State Football 2014 Suicide Watch" thread up in this section.

After Dakota fails to live up to the hype and State goes 7-6 again, the saltiness and butthurtness will be at obscene levels on here.

:trollface:

@@Tider27: You might as well create and pin a "Mississippi State Football 2014 Suicide Watch" thread up in this section.

After Dakota fails to live up to the hype and State goes 7-6 again, the saltiness and butthurtness will be at obscene levels on here.

But...but...NEXT YEAR

i will be extreme butthurt. What about when Bucky goes 7-6?

But...but...NEXT YEAR

there would be a next year, not for Dan at msu tho.

i will be extreme butthurt. What about when Bucky goes 7-6?

I have Lord Bucky at 8-4, so I'd be disappointed.

I couldn't give much less of a iaBdfkZ.png what people think about State.

• Booger
      Looks like someone popped him in the snout a few times
    • Stefanozz
      First of all good game ARK fans.  Every year this game drives me crazy.  This years Stupid for us: 1. Kirk muffing a punt first thing handing ARK 7.  He also uncharacteristically dropped a few passes. 2. A combination of bad play calling and QB inadequacy for 3 quarters.   3. Our secondary was bad bad bad.  ARK should have throw the ball to #4 over and over and over, you guys would have had 60 points.  Harvey (#1) was having a horrible game covering him. The great stuff was the goal line stands by our D, and the ability for our defense to come out after that 10 minute drive and still not break.  I truly though we were done after that long drive.(even though we held at the goal line.)  I figured our defense would be like butter the rest of the night but they came out and finished the game.. 60 minutes  wow. 2014 Sugar Bowl Trevor Knight,  come out come out wherever you are?!?!?
    • bbqit
      Funny that the best uscw has done in a long time was under O
    • JoeGator
      Can you imagine if UF played a complete game?    
    • HFC Derek Mason
      Lsu is going to offer Petrino. Just have a feeling. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      RammaJamma