• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARDS

SECTALK sec college fantasy football

15 posts in this topic

i always do a college football fantasy league and thought it may be fun for members of this website. basically pick a line up every week from any sec team. rules are on site. pretty simple.

group name: sectalk

password: sectalk

http://games.espn.go.com/college-football-challenge/2014/en/group?groupID=10172

all you have to do is have espn account.

31 more days!

Hmm I may be interested, bump for everyone else to see.

i've done it for about 4 years now. i knew we had a NFL fantasy league but didn't know about college. basically you can pick a different lineup each week and i set it up to only for sec schools so it makes it a little more difficult than being able to choose a player from any d1 school.

ESPN hates me

they informed me that they are allowing drunk cokeheads this year so you're good to go

they informed me that they are allowing drunk cokeheads this year so you're good to go

I'm neither...

come on phaggots we only have 5 people signed up we need some more people

Rather play from cbs...

i played cbs before...just wasnt a big fan of the college football fantasy. i did like their nfl though.

True that I play NFL from there played NCAA few years back they were not very good with the updates...

I hate fantasy football but many love it. I high fives him for doing good for the site