• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebel WITH a cause

Newbie, but long-time lurker

61 posts in this topic

Hey all. New as a registered member but I've been lurking for the past 2 years. About me: Rebel fan for the past 53 years, Mississippi fan when Rebels aren't playing in post-season, and like to trash talk after I've earned the right.

welcome. don't mind possum. he's always high on cocaine and extasy.

I can't. My information is now and forever out there in cyberspace...

Well alright. Another old fart. From one old fart to another, welcome.

Ok I'll swallow my pride and be the first msu dawg to welcome you. Post often (unless your RF4L in disguise). If you've been lurking for 2 years then you know about the magnolia thread already.

I need to know one thing though.......dak>bo?

Ok I'll swallow my pride

that's not the only thing you swallow :trollface:

that's not the only thing you swallow :trollface:

:emiddlefinger: dammit need an emoticon for that!

Dak vs Bo? I'll have to reserve my opinion on that until I see a full year of Dak at the helm. I will say this about Dak. He is the most impressive QB I've seen in years at MSU. I hope he wins 11 games for the Dawgs this year...

Ok I'll swallow my pride and be the first msu dawg to welcome you. Post often (unless your RF4L in disguise). If you've been lurking for 2 years then you know about the magnolia thread already.

I need to know one thing though.......dak>bo?

It's not rebfan.

And welcome aboard.

Dak vs Bo? I'll have to reserve my opinion on that until I see a full year of Dak at the helm. I will say this about Dak. He is the most impressive QB I've seen in years at MSU. I hope he wins 11 games for the Dawgs this year...

Fair enough and I already like you better than 80% of the current OM posters.

Thanks. I remember those sig bets from RF4L. I ain't getting involved in any of that.

Post about how awesome Tennessee is and how crappy bama is, and I'll high five many of your posts.

Tennessee is awesome. The only part of visiting Tennessee that I dislike is having to drive through Alabama to get there ....

Tennessee is awesome. The only part of visiting Tennessee that I dislike is having to drive through Alabama to get there ....

You could always drive around the state of Alabama. May take you a little longer, but what the hell. :D

An Ole MIss fan just said he hopes MSU wins 11 games? O_o

BOOOOM

tumblr_inline_mobnegy7Oa1qz4rgp.gif

An Ole MIss fan just said he hopes MSU wins 11 games? O_o

Yep. Guess which one of the 12 I hope they lose? Hint: It's definitely not to Alabama ...

The water fountain is coin operated and the toilet paper is single ply, two squares per person. Welcome aboard!

Yep. Guess which one of the 12 I hope they lose? Hint: It's definitely not to Alabama ...

This guy just keeps getting better and better. (minus the whole OM beating MSU thing)

No one listens tooo me anymore.....

Judging by location I bet he hates Bama and lsu

No one listens tooo me anymore.....

"You ain't much fun since you quit drinkinnnn"