• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GatorUnvrsty

The Progression Of Chris Walker

6 posts in this topic

Chris was long, lean, and wiry when he walked onto the UF campus, barely 200 lbs... I think Pat Young must have showed him where the fridge and the weight room are.

Walker12-16-13to2-1-14_200to215lbs_zps8716e343.jpg

December 16, 2013 to February 1, 2014

2014ChrisWalkerBulkup_zpsf7111856.jpg

2 hours ago

O_o

Ole boy has been putting in work for sure

Has he gained more muscle or tattoos? I'm definitely thinking tats.

Has he gained more muscle or tattoos? I'm definitely thinking tats.

Both, but if you click on that pic and super-size it, you can see he's ripped... arms, chest, and six-pack are all bigger. Kid's wingspan is 7'2", and now it's strong too?

Each one of those barbells weighs 90 lbs., and he looks like he's totin' 'em all the way out of the weight room and walking around the building with them... I'm thinking by November it's going to be tough to rip the ball away from him once he gets a board or a pass.