• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DjCrenshaw

Israel land invasion of Gaza begins

194 posts in this topic

Obama fault...he doesn't care still fundraising tonight as the Gaza Strip is blowing up and Russia is blowing up planes...clueless!!

Israel calls for a five hour break for humanitarian aid...nope Hamas has to shoot something into Israel two hours in.

Okay then, they'll just take this iaBdfkZ.png to your front door.

I am no zealous supporter of Israel, but they are 100% in the right to defend themselves here.

I am no zealous supporter of Israel, but they are 100% in the right to defend themselves here.

It'll end with more Israeli settlements

But then, that's like saying 'the sun will rise tomorrow'

Hamas are Thugs...kill them all!!

im curious as to what 'rights' people think israel have.

its like saying white people had the right to commit genocide against the native americans.

im curious as to what 'rights' people think israel have.

its like saying white people had the right to commit genocide against the native americans.

You keep talkin like that then you're going to piss off zombie Andrew Jackson

You keep talkin like that then you're going to piss off zombie Andrew Jackson

i have a sharp pointy stick with his name on it

i have a sharp pointy stick with his name on it

Old Hickory will snatch that from you and beat you with it like he did that would be assassin with his cane

Old Hickory will snatch that from you and beat you with it like he did that would be assassin with his cane

at least ill be unconscious when he starts to eat me

It'll end with more Israeli settlements

But then, that's like saying 'the sun will rise tomorrow'

Good for Israel....the good guys in this fight!

Good for Israel....the good guys in this fight!

There are no good guys

"If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel."– Benjamin Netanyahu

While I'm not a big supporter of Israel given their history with the US, they have every right to defend themselves and their way of life. If Hamas keeps poking the "bear", they're going to eventually get the "claws". Let's not BS each other. If Israel wanted to get rid of Hamas, they could in roughly 30 minutes or less.

Let's not forget people, every single agreed to cease-fire has been breached by Hamas aka the Palestians.

Since 2001, Hamas in Gaza has fired close to 17,000 rockets into Israel without any idea where those rockets will land. They could hit a school, hospital or land in a open field.

Israel has every right to do whatever it takes to eliminate the threat of rockets being fired from Gaza into Israel at it's women and children....

If the people in Gaza don't like that.. they need to standup against Hamas and do something about them.

Don't forget, it's been documented by several entities that Hamas is shooting and hiding in HOSPITALS, UN schools, CHILDREN PLAYGROUNDS...so dont blame israel for attacking those places. even though they get a warning what the people of israel don't get from Hamas....

How anyone can defend these animals is beyond me as a human being.

Since 2001, Hamas in Gaza has fired close to 17,000 rockets into Israel without any idea where those rockets will land. They could hit a school, hospital or land in a open field.

Israel has every right to do whatever it takes to eliminate the threat of rockets being fired from Gaza into Israel at it's women and children....

If the people in Gaza don't like that.. they need to standup against Hamas and do something about them.

Don't forget, it's been documented by several entities that Hamas is shooting and hiding in HOSPITALS, UN schools, CHILDREN PLAYGROUNDS...so dont blame israel for attacking those places. even though they get a warning what the people of israel don't get from Hamas....

How anyone can defend these animals is beyond me as a human being.

me thinks youre completely missing more than half the story, not to mention the actual history behind the stolen land that was provided to the zion-state by the west.

the lanekiffin.gifing jews are not innocent, and neither are the muslims. you call the palestinians 'animals' and you consider the jews (they are NOT genetic israelis) to be poor, non-aggressive martyrs?

gtfo mayne, that iaBdfkZ.png is absurd.

anyone who stands up against a muslim threat is doing the world a favor in my book and considering Israel is surrounded by nation after nation of muslims who would love to do nothing more than wipe them off the map for holding the smallest piece of land over there and for not conforming to their "peaceful religion" , they can use whatever force and whatever means possible to erradicate that threat.

I'm not holding them innocent but give me a break with this.

me thinks youre completely missing more than half the story, not to mention the actual history behind the stolen land that was provided to the zion-state by the west.

Meh, people been fighting over that worthless stretch of desert since time began. Go back far enough and nearly everyone has had it "stolen" from them at one time or another. Jews, Muslims, Persians, Greeks, Turks, Arabs and dozens more at least.

That's a big part of the reason I don't get wrapped up in the latest rounds of people playing "I lanekiffin.gifing hate you"

exactly. no one is in the right.

Oh...so Hamas is in the right.....you got to be kidding, they are terrorists!! You must work for Obama!!

Oh...so Hamas is in the right.....you got to be kidding, they are terrorists!! You must work for Obama!!

thats actually the opposite of what i said.

calm down old man

thats actually the opposite of what i said.

calm down old man

You're racist!

exactly. no one is in the right.

Explain yourself then?

You're racist!

lol what?

Explain yourself then?

i think i did. no one is right. the jews steal land. the muslims blow iaBdfkZ.png up. both kill innocents.

its pretty self-explanatory.

• cocky4ever
      Most people here probably think I love Trump but actually I just think he is the only chance we have to get someone in the office who will steer us off of this unsustainable path. Hillary has supported most attacks on the middle class. She loves NAFTA and supported the TPP. And as Trump pointed out(which I'm amazed hasn't gotten more attention) the only thing that seems good about the past 8 years is actually just an illusion. Once the fed stops unjustifiably propping up the stock market we'll be right back where we started when Obama walked into office, only with a s--t ton more debt. And Hillary wants to carry out the same types of policies. So we have someone who supports horrible policies, is incredibly corrupt, and will assuredly s--t all over the constitution with her Supreme Court nominations.    Trump may may or may not do much better, but he almost certainly couldn't do worse. 
    • jacobp
      As is the Razorback Foundation.   there are more than two, but not money. Any funds directed toward the big three sports from the university are always sent back at the end of the year, usually with an extra $2-3 million attached   
    • TheRealBrave
      UGA has 0 talent at OL. True freshman QB. Possession WR's that cannot catch. Kickers cannot make middle-school level kicks. Half of our secondary are better at being matadors than corners
    • bobbyb0322
      No. Gary Johnson is a pretty successful business man in his own right. I mean, he didn't have daddy's millions to build his business from so he didn't get quite to that level that Trump did having everything given to him.
    • bbqit
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      foxflyer5
      foxflyer5
    3. 3
      razorhead
      razorhead
    4. 4