• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigdaddydog1

Conference Champions

102 posts in this topic

I see auburn winning the West. The main reason being that the young guys believe in theirselves and they have talent. Young teachable talent. IF they can stay out of the head lines, they will be good.

Then I see usce winning the East. This will probably be the best team ol spurter has put on the field., It is a Well balanced team. Defense should be stout. And offense balanced also.

This is year will be fun to watch.The entire landscape could change.

We are thin at CB and about half our DL is practically unproven. We generally have at worst a decent defense, but im not going to crown us champions of even bye week until I see what our D looks like.

We are thin at CB and about half our DL is practically unproven. We generally have at worst a decent defense, but im not going to crown us champions of even bye week until I see what our D looks like.

Thin at CB huh?

We kicked 16 Safeties off the team so sufficed to say we will also have some thinness issues in the secondary.

East: USCe

West: LSU or Bama

that limb is safe now.

East: USCe

West: LSU or Bama

I too believe these are the two to beat for the west.

The east is Katie bar the door.

I ain't making any predictions about champs of anything until I see some of these green QB's get hit in the mouth and see how they respond... know what they say about everybody got a plan...

I see auburn winning the West. The main reason being that the young guys believe in theirselves and they have talent. Young teachable talent. IF they can stay out of the head lines, they will be good.

Then I see usce winning the East. This will probably be the best team ol spurter has put on the field., It is a Well balanced team. Defense should be stout. And offense balanced also.

i think auburn will have a couple of losses at the end of the regular season. the west should be wide open this year.

Thing about AU is they won't be surprising anybody this year.

I think going 3-9 in 2012 may have made some teams take them lightly last year.

At first glance I'd say they're going to need to be much better on defense this year to pull out another West win; but the other usual power teams in that division are breaking in new signal callers, so it's tough to say who emerges on top over there.

I got this....

UGA will win the East

Alabama will will back the West crown

The East will be decided in week 3 in Columbia. If our D-line can be good(can't remember the last time it wasn't great) then SC takes the East.

I think LSU takes the West. Auburn plays at Bama in a revenge game, plus gets SC and UGA from the East. Bama could take it, but I just think LSU will do enough to get by. Plus John Chavis actually knows how to defend a HUNH.

ok i'll play,

chance to win the east

usc

ga

fla

spoiler in the east

mizzou

tenn

spoiler to the spoiler

vandy

ky

chance to win the west

bama

auburn

lsu

spoiler in the west

ole miss

msu

atm

spoiler to the spoiler

ark

now that I have put it in writing there is no doubt in my mind it will play out different.

Thin, but not dangerously thin. Don't forget, one of the recruits for this class is in and will report July 31. The other three (3) got passing admittance scores, but had to retake the tests to insure compliance (Red Flagged). All, in all, we will get all four (4) CB's in without a hitch.

We're set at safeties. In theory, we could move a safety over to CB to add depth considering that several of our safeties have played CB at one point or another.

As for the DL... unproven? If you watched the games closely, we were rotating players out left and right. These guys got valuable game experience and I'm not expecting too much of a drop off from last year.

I've got us versus Bama in the SECCG.

Gonna be a lot of sad UGA and USC fans in here come November.

Yeah they're going to be shocked when we win the east back to back :trollface:

You're gonna have to beat us first which has been nearly impossible lately. :lol:

Along with all the other East teams that beat UF last year the Gators get to play at Bama and play LSU as usual. I wouldn't plan on winning the title of "4th best record of FL teams", much less any division.

You're gonna have to beat us first which has been nearly impossible lately. :lol:

Based on recent trends, it'd be better to lost to y'all.

Would prefer that to UGA or SC.

I always root for SC because of Spurrier, but they are getting a little..... cocky... (lulz)

I get the feeling you don't know what "impossible" means.

Along with all the other East teams that beat UF last year the Gators get to play at Bama and play LSU as usual. I wouldn't plan on winning the title of "4th best record of FL teams", much less any division.

I am going to quote the sh** out of you all season long.

Haven't forgotten that you think effing Kentucky could give us a run for our money.

Ha, that's as bad as anything d^3 ever said!

Would prefer that to UGA or SC.

I always root for SC because of Spurrier, but they are getting a little..... cocky... (lulz)

You called??

I asm going to quote the sh** out of you all season long.

....... as bad as anything d^3 ever said!

tumblr_lq596ubVZc1qeg1hf_large.gif

Unless the 28 Gators injured last year are still down for the count, I wouldn't use last year as a measuring stick... you could just as easily use the healthy 2012 squad as the measuring stick. We had to play Manziel and LSU that year and beat them both.