• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DjCrenshaw

Get Your Aaron Hernandez Mr. July UF 2014 Calender Today

23 posts in this topic

further proof of how, 'out of touch' people can be to include calendar companies.

further proof of how, 'out of touch' people can be to include calendar companies.

Apparently the patriots have him as Mr. August this year as well.

Hernandez was only charged with one murder at the time of the calenders making.

Apparently the patriots have him as Mr. August this year as well.

please tell me you're kidding?

please tell me you're kidding?

I am pretty sure it is what that article said.

I am pretty sure it is what that article said.

I must have missed that portion.

I must have missed that portion.

I could be wrong, I just glossed it over

Calendar was probably submitted for production and printing a looooong time ago... obviously nobody would include him in a calendar AFTER the news broke.

Those bad boys will probably be worth some money 20 years from now with the sicko-collectible crowd.

Calendar was probably submitted for production and printing a looooong time ago... obviously nobody would include him in a calendar AFTER the news broke.

Those bad boys will probably be worth some money 20 years from now with the sicko-collectible crowd.

BNU4ch7CEAA9k1l.jpg-large.jpeg

Still someone with the AD probably should have made the decision to eat the publishing costs and trash them.

That guy really screwed the pooch.I'd call him a dumbass but he might break out one of these days.

Such a waste of life.

Still someone with the AD probably should have made the decision to eat the publishing costs and trash them.

I'm betting they may have tried to and somebody with dollar signs flashing in front of their eyes said, "Not a chance.".

Was just about to post this. haha

Nice one Flaw duh

He's innocent.... Y'all be racist

The Pride of UF

Honestly, would anyone be surprised if it turned out Muschamp murdered someone as well? Dude is unstable at best

• Booger
      Looks like someone popped him in the snout a few times
    • Stefanozz
      First of all good game ARK fans.  Every year this game drives me crazy.  This years Stupid for us: 1. Kirk muffing a punt first thing handing ARK 7.  He also uncharacteristically dropped a few passes. 2. A combination of bad play calling and QB inadequacy for 3 quarters.   3. Our secondary was bad bad bad.  ARK should have throw the ball to #4 over and over and over, you guys would have had 60 points.  Harvey (#1) was having a horrible game covering him. The great stuff was the goal line stands by our D, and the ability for our defense to come out after that 10 minute drive and still not break.  I truly though we were done after that long drive.(even though we held at the goal line.)  I figured our defense would be like butter the rest of the night but they came out and finished the game.. 60 minutes  wow. 2014 Sugar Bowl Trevor Knight,  come out come out wherever you are?!?!?
    • bbqit
      Funny that the best uscw has done in a long time was under O
    • JoeGator
      Can you imagine if UF played a complete game?    
    • HFC Derek Mason
      Lsu is going to offer Petrino. Just have a feeling. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      RammaJamma