• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawgfan4life24

Auburn's Philip Lutzenkirchen dies in auto accident

46 posts in this topic

I literally could not believe it. He was a true Auburn legend in every sense. He was a campus phenomenon on a team that had a Heisman winner. He was the best TE Auburn's ever had and we'll never see another player like him. RIP.

Also, wear your lanekiffin.gifing seatbelt guys.

Good Lord, that's terrible. Thoughts and prayers for his family.

Prayers go out to the family. Just awful.

Horrible news. I'm sorry to hear about this, guys. I give Auburn a lot of crap, but this goes beyond any petty BS like that. May he rest in peace and his family find comfort in these difficult times.

Very sad news.My heart goes out to his family and Auburn fans as well.

Prayers sent to everyone affected and hurt by this. It's sad seeing someone die this young.

Just terrible, I really hate to hear that. Thoughts with his family and all of Auburn.

Prayers sent to all his teammates, coaches, friends, family and all of Tiger Nation.

Sad news indeed.

Devastating news. He was a true Auburn man and represented everything Auburn is about in a great way.

I can honestly say he was legitimately one of those few Auburn players I wish played in Tuscaloosa. He was an amazing talent and he accomplished a lot especially in that 2010 season.

This was probably my favorite catch from him...

http://youtu.be/w8e5Hr2foec

I hate this for his family and friends. He, from all appearances, seemed like he was a good guy.

Prayers sent for his family and friends; terrible story.

Sad stuff. Prayers sent for his family and Tiger fans everywhere.

Terrible to hear prayers sent to his family and Auburn.

What a sad loss. One of my all time favorite Tigers. He was a good player and an even better person off the field. From my understanding he had just started coaching high school football. Prayers to his family...

I saw him play in person twice. He was a great college TE. Prayers to his family, friends, and all of Tiger nation.

Lutzy will always be remembered by most of the nation for catching a pass from Neil Caudle against LSU, but people should remember that he was a good TE and a good person, too. He'll definitely be missed by the Auburn family and the rest of the SEC. I've never heard anyone say anything negative about him.

Nothing goon ever happens at 3 in the morning

That used to be what my parents told me but rarely did any good. Read somewhere alcohol was involved too.