• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoldenRebel

Rebels, Cavs CWS Game Suspended Due To Weather

2 posts in this topic

With two men on and no outs in the top of the second, Friday night's College World Series game between Ole Miss (48-20) and Virginia (51-14) has been suspended due to inclement weather in the area.

Click here for the original story.

i think this is a good thing for you bears.....i got the feeling yall were going to get rolled tonight. perhaps that is an inaccurate feeling and perhaps the opposite could have happened, but i think yall dodged a minor bullet.

tomorrow should be a huge challenge anyway, as yall start with runners on first and second with no outs, so yall should start behind the 8 ball, but that said, a chance to regroup is a good thing if you are a bear. i just had a sneaking suspicion that uva was gonna go in dry today.