• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnchorDown

NBA Offseason

146 posts in this topic

A lot of big names out there.. where do they end up? Melo? James? Thoughts? 10492179_10202449415616209_6050281061797295414_n_zps0c5d377b.jpg

Lol, i guess you could label me as a Lebron bandwagon fan.

Lol, i guess you could label me as a Lebron bandwagon fan.

I have two NBA teams, lol, I am a bandwagon Blake Griffin fan, I'll admit that

Melo to Chicago makes perfect sense. They'd also be the favorite in the east with a healthy Rose.

Kevin Love could go anywhere. But Boston, Golden State, Chicago, and Denver look like the favorites.

Josh McRoberts became a free agent yesterday. Get the Dookie fag off my Hornets! Also, @@Benny need to update Charlotte logo.

With the Embiid injury, it's looking like Wiggins and Parker are 1 & 2 and Exum going #3.

James to the Wizards

Durant might go there. He is from DC.

Durant might go there. He is from DC.

I was just kidding but either one of those would be awesome. I'd suddenly become a bandwagon wizards fan.

Wait...okay i gotcha

Still don't understand how OKC, which is the same size as Louisville, has a franchise and we don't. Kentucky lives and dies for basketball. Bring back the Colonels!

Still don't understand how OKC, which is the same size as Louisville, has a franchise and we don't. Kentucky lives and dies for basketball. Bring back the Colonels!

I agree, but I think it's because both OU and Okie State suck ass at college b-ball.

I was just kidding but either one of those would be awesome. I'd suddenly become a bandwagon wizards fan.

Wait...okay i gotcha

Haha, I know. As long as Beal and wall are there, the Wizards will be a east contender for a long time, imo.

Also, where do you want to see Randle and Young go? I've seen most mocks project Randle to Philly, Sacramento, and Los Angekes.

Same reason Columbus can't get a pro franchise. College sports uses up all the oxygen there, nobody would give a crap about the pros

Haha, I know. As long as Beal and wall are there, the Wizards will be a east contender for a long time, imo.

Also, where do you want to see Randle and Young go? I've seen most mocks project Randle to Philly, Sacramento, and Los Angekes.

Would be cool to see both go to the Celtics. Would be interesting seein Randle to the Lakers. Randle's great at offensive rebounding so he and Kobe could work well together. :trollface:

LeBron to the Rockets??

I read that. That would actually be pretty awesome. Parsons would have to come off the bench but they need a good 6th man. Not sure who it is now.

Any of those Florida seniors gonna get drafted? Heard some good things about Young. Potentially a first rounder.

Same reason Columbus can't get a pro franchise. College sports uses up all the oxygen there, nobody would give a crap about the pros

Well in Columbus you're already split between Bengals/Browns and Reds/Indians, so those I get. It is odd the biggest city in a state as populous as Ohio only has pro hockey and soccer, but everyone pretty much roots for the Cavs there right? Cincy seems to be more college hoops oriented, with folks either rooting for UK or OSU.

Well in Columbus you're already split between Bengals/Browns and Reds/Indians, so those I get. It is odd the biggest city in a state as populous as Ohio only has pro hockey and soccer, but everyone pretty much roots for the Cavs there right? Cincy seems to be more college hoops oriented, with folks either rooting for UK or OSU.

I don't get a big feeling for any NBA team up here. You're right about football, but there's also loads of Steelers fans here for some reason

Columbus just ain't a hoops city. The basketball team is in the best stretch of my lifetime and nobody really cares

I don't get a big feeling for any NBA team up here. You're right about football, but there's also loads of Steelers fans here for some reason

Columbus just ain't a hoops city. The basketball team is in the best stretch of my lifetime and nobody really cares

Its definitely a football town. Been to a couple Buckeye tailgates and a iaBdfkZ.pngload of concerts since I have two cousins in Batavia who graduated there. Plenty of fun times at OSU.

I read that. That would actually be pretty awesome. Parsons would have to come off the bench but they need a good 6th man. Not sure who it is now.

Any of those Florida seniors gonna get drafted? Heard some good things about Young. Potentially a first rounder.

I actually think Parsons could star at SF and put LBJ at the 4.

I think he'll go around late 1st to mid 2nd. I'm hoping he gets some minutes on a playoff team. I don't think Wilbekin will get picked, though

If Exum is gone, I really hope Orlando doesn't pick Embiid.....get Marcus Smart....

If Exum is gone, I really hope Orlando doesn't pick Embiid.....get Marcus Smart....

That's crazy talk

That's crazy talk

I just don't trust big Man with injury problems....Smart would help Oladipo in the backcourt.