• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HFS

Tray Matthews transfers to Auburn

49 posts in this topic

Good. Guy is a cancer and looked pretty awful at Safety too. He'll fit in with the fambulah

I can only hope he remains a cocky head case who takes poor angles or stays on the bench constantly tweeting because his hamstring is too sore.

I thought he was a good player. And I hated to see him leave. I wish he could have got his act together and stayed as a Bulldog. He is just part of this growing culture in college football. I am important and I can do what I want, Because I am ENTITLED !

I thought he was a good player. And I hated to see him leave. I wish he could have got his act together and stayed as a Bulldog. He is just part of this growing culture in college football. I am important and I can do what I want, Because I am ENTITLED !

If he acts like he did at Georgia he won't last a year here. We give a lot of guys second chances, but no more than that. For every Nick Marshall (Who's been a humble, hard working model citizen) there's an Erique Florence, Ricky Parks or Aubrey Phillips who Gus isn't gonna tolerate.

If he acts like he did at Georgia he won't last a year here. We give a lot of guys second chances, but no more than that. For every Nick Marshall (Who's been a humble, hard working model citizen) there's an Erique Florence, Ricky Parks or Aubrey Phillips who Gus isn't gonna tolerate.

OR...... maybe they are just "treated" better at AU?

He should have gone to Louisville.

He should have gone to Louisville.

Not if he wanted any chance to better himself as a player. At least Auburn actually has solid coaches. So much defensive talent wasted under Grantham. I hope he gets his act together.

How so?

I can think of 200,000 reasons

Regardless, I don't care. AU can have our trash and everyone else's for that matter. It seems to work out for them after all. Whatever works I suppose

I can think of 200,000 reasons

Regardless, I don't care. AU can have our trash and everyone else's for that matter. It seems to work out for them after all. Whatever works I suppose

That doesnt really work when they have no choice on schools.

That doesnt really work when they have no choice on schools.

Good point. Though in this instance Louisville was also interested.

Whats great is all our jokes about each others' universities are most of the time proven true during the offseason

this stuff really does write itself.

I'm not really familiar with the situation, but did he transfer directly from UGA? If so, why did Richt grant the transfer within the SEC?

I'm not really familiar with the situation, but did he transfer directly from UGA? If so, why did Richt grant the transfer within the SEC?

We kicked him off giving him freedom. Another dumb move by richt.

Who? haha

Top 50 recruit in the 2013 class and one of the two players that tipped the ball up in the Miracle at Jordan Hare.

I wasn't impressed by his play at Georgia, but he was only a freshman starting.

Auburn gonna Auburn

LMAO! Are you helping in any way to find Luther Davis?