• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dcbl

NO game suspensions for DeLoach and Taylor at UGA

137 posts in this topic

Maybe Richt is growing a pair

Suck it bitches!!

They shouldnt have had to worry about suspensions because they shouldnt even be playing. Should be doing jail time.

Wait a minute.....so he's growing a pair because he's NOT suspending players who stole from the school??

sounds legit

I will be honest.

Unless a player gets CAUGHT ON FILM raping someone with an 8 ball in one hand and a gun in the other, I say let them play...

I really hope this is a new trend for UGA

I just hope that Barrack Hussein Obama bin Laden finds a way to legalize weed on a national level so that we don't have to worry about losing any more quality players for early games moving forward...

I will be honest.

Unless a player gets CAUGHT ON FILM raping someone with an 8 ball in one hand and a gun in the other, I say let them play...

I just hope that Barrack Hussein Obama bin Laden finds a way to legalize weed on a national level so that we don't have to worry about losing any more quality players for early games moving forward...

All of the underachievement we'be come to know and love about UGA football, but with none of the integrity....

The next stage of the Mark Richt era is gonna be fun to watch

Maybe Richt is growing a pair

Suck it bitches!!

Desperate times and desperate measures.

I will be honest.

why drag Vandy into this.

Funny to see all these other teams talking all high and mighty when their programs never suspend anyone....... deal with it

(Yes I'm talking to you Gamecocks, the whining is just really played out. Time to give it a rest and stop praying for a suspension advantage like your coach)

I'm with the other fanbases on this one. No, it's not a violent or sexual based crime but you're stealing from the institution giving you an education and chance to play football.

And as one of the guys on 680 said yesterday, these guys are just plain stupid because the one thing banks do is keep really good records of their money.

Funny to see all these other teams talking all high and mighty when their programs never suspend anyone....... deal with it

(Yes I'm talking to you Gamecocks, the whining is just really played out. Time to give it a rest and stop praying for a suspension advantage like your coach)

1.) no whining...we just think it's hilarious that your program has reached this level

2.) examples of Gamecocks who you think should've been suspended but weren't

1.) no whining...we just think it's hilarious that your program has reached this level

2.) examples of Gamecocks who you think should've been suspended but weren't

Reached what level? The moral level of everyone else in the SEC so we can compete?

Reached what level? The moral level of everyone else in the SEC so we can compete?

The level where you actually brag about players not getting suspended for stealing.

The level where you actually brag about players not getting suspended for stealing.

I wouldn't call it bragging so much as enjoying the fact that our rivals will be disappointed.

I wouldn't call it bragging so much as enjoying the fact that our rivals will be disappointed.

I couldn't care less who UGA suspends(except i think any man who hits a woman doesn't deserve a scholarship).....just be ready to catch hell for it. Remember all the s--t you guys talked about LSU and Auburn? If this trend continues you can expect the same type of criticism.

I couldn't care less who UGA suspends(except i think any man who hits a woman doesn't deserve a scholarship).....just be ready to catch hell for it. Remember all the s--t you guys talked about LSU and Auburn? If this trend continues you can expect the same type of criticism.

Thats just a tad different. When UGA starts actively recruiting players kicked out of other schools, thats where I draw the line. At the same time, you can understand how we might start not being so quick on the trigger with dismissals/suspensions. We kick someone out, our rival just picks them up, which is pretty iaBdfkZ.pngty. I'd rather keep them around on bench duty if you ask me

Edit: Again, also note that you can't really get on UGA too much about discipline issues. We did just kick 2 players off the team in areas of our greatest need. Somehow I don't think we're in danger of becoming as morally inept as LSU or AU

That puts us on a more level playing field in the sec. Finally. Been playing behind the 8 ball for too long. No reason to suspend kids who wouldn't be suspended at other schools.

They should have been suspended, lucky to not be kicked off the team. I don't care how gutter scummy other schools like Auburn and UT are or not

Heck we kicked our coach off the team.We got this all wrong.

That puts us on a more level playing field in the sec. Finally. Been playing behind the 8 ball for too long. No reason to suspend kids who wouldn't be suspended at other schools.

Can you give an example of a similar situation at another school in which the player(s) wasn't suspended?

Can you give an example of a similar situation at another school in which the player(s) wasn't suspended?

Was Dion lecorn suspended for his weed arrest? Was jameis Winston suspended for stealing seafood?

it should be common knowledge that Uga goes further than our peers in regards to punishment, which really serves no purpose other than to help our opponents, so I understand why our rivals are mad.

Was Dion lecorn suspended for his weed arrest? Was jameis Winston suspended for stealing seafood?

it should be common knowledge that Uga goes further than our peers in regards to punishment, which really serves no purpose other than to help our opponents, so I understand why our rivals are mad.

Lol wut?? You point out one instance in which the charges were dropped due to lack of evidence AND the player passed a drug test issued two days afterwards, then say it's evidence that UGA is at an unfair advantage? We've had players suspended for weed since then.

But good luck on your "getting to f$u's level" 2014 goals

You don't really believe that lack of evidence bs do ya?

The 19-year-old freshman was released on his own recognizance after spending the night in jail.

A police report says the player from Ocala, Fla., and two other men told police they had been smoking marijuana Sunday night in a car at the complex, about 10 miles from the university. An officer on patrol smelled the marijuana when she came over to the car to tell the men to turn down the music.

Police said they found a burnt marijuana cigarette in the ashtray during a search and Lecorn indicated it was his.

Who cares about weed, though UGA has a hilariously archaic punishment system for players that test positive for mary jane