• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dcbl

She got ran over by damned ole train. And Arrested. In Auburn. What are y'all putting in the water down there???

14 posts in this topic

http://www.al.com/ne...#incart_m-rpt-2

Woman falls asleep, is run over by train in Auburn; police find her uninjured

AUBURN, Alabama -- Auburn police say a 22-year-old Salem woman fell asleep on the railroad tracks near Ross and Gay streets, but was unhurt when a train passed over her.

Capt. Lorenza Dorsey said officers found Lynsey Horne conscious on the railroad tracks when responding to the report of a person hit by a train at around 9:10 a.m. today.

"She was just very fortunate," he said of her being unhurt. "I have never seen anything like it."

He said Horne's petite frame and the train only containing two engines and one car likely kept her from being injured.

"The train went by her very quickly," Dorsey said. "It wasn't like it was a long freight train."

Horne didn't get away scot-free, though.

Auburn police charged her with public intoxication and disorderly conduct.

Wow.....talk about luck.

So after she got hammered and had a train run on her, she passed out and had an actual train run on her.

They're not the Luckiest Village on the Plains for nothing.

Mrs. Chiznik drinking the pain away of her husband getting run out of town??

Am I the only one here who thinks the cops are dicks in this story?

Jeez

she is actually nice looking. or was.

Am I the only one here who thinks the cops are dicks in this story?

Jeez

Yeah, I'm betting if it had actually hit her and dragged her into ground chuck, the "city" would've charged her parents with littering.

Maybe they thought they were helping to save her from herself by giving her some kind of punishment; although if that experience doesn't wake you up, nothing will.

she is actually nice looking. or was.

Agreed

My cousin passed out drunk on some train tracks a few years ago. The train severed his leg and forearm. Then the moron tried to sue the city over the incident for some reason. True story.

My cousin passed out drunk on some train tracks a few years ago. The train severed his leg and forearm. Then the moron tried to sue the city over the incident for some reason. True story.

damn....he mad he lived or something?

I just don't understand how you pass out on train tracks.

I just don't understand how you pass out on train tracks.

butt its common?......ban all bars within ten miles of RR traxx.