• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benny

Link Exchange with SEC Team Boards

49 posts in this topic

I was thinking, maybe at the bottom of the site we can have a link to one of each team's fan sites. Like for MSU it could be SixPackSpeak or EliteDawgs and they would reciprocate. It would help get more traffic here and help them out as well.

What is your favorite team site for your team? I can start approaching them and get this going so we can get some traffic ahead of football season.

Gamecocks:

www.gamecockcentral.com (Paid Site)

www.gamecocksonline.com (schools official site)

Don't bring those sped guys here.

Or do it would be hilarious

Don't bring those sped guys here.

Or do it would be hilarious

That would be the best few days of the magnolia thread ever, at least until they all leave or get banned.

The volsunderground. Com

That would be the best few days of the magnolia thread ever, at least until they all leave or get banned.

Y'all have been slacking in the Magnolia thread. We need something to get it picked back up.

They couldn't handle any type of resistance. So I doubt they'd stay more than a day or so.

Y'all have been slacking in the Magnolia thread. We need something to get it picked back up.

Don't worry, if we lose in the supers state fans will go on and on about how much better they are than us.

VolNation.com is the largest and best organized but on the down side it is free and most of the posters are insane. Your counterpart their is "Freak"

VolQuest is the pay site. Doubt they would do it though.

There are a couple alternative sites like.

8thMaxim with the guys who really think our AD could have hired Gruden but decided to hire Butch Jones instead because he is either incompetent, hates the boosters or is a Bama spy.

Bama is www.wadeswhorehouseemporium.co.uk/hidden_directory/dev/2014/05/28/link_exchance/oopstypo/link_exchange/cgi-bin/index.html?embed_virus=1

Bama is www.wadeswhorehouseemporium.co.uk/hidden_directory/dev/2014/05/28/link_exchance/oopstypo/link_exchange/cgi-bin/index.html?embed_virus=1

My boss is a Bama fan, I'll forward it to him! Thanks

hogville is by far the biggest, 20,000 plus members.

But I'd try woopig.net

They're more fun.

Cats Pause

Cats Illustrated

Kentucky Sports Radio

A Sea of Blue

Bring the Rafters crew over. Complete takeover.

please don't invite even one of those dickbags from Rant over here. That place is a country club filled to the brim with flaming assholes.

VolNation.com is the largest and best organized but on the down side it is free and most of the posters are insane. Your counterpart their is "Freak"

VolQuest is the pay site. Doubt they would do it though.

There are a couple alternative sites like.

8thMaxim with the guys who really think our AD could have hired Gruden but decided to hire Butch Jones instead because he is either incompetent, hates the boosters or is a Bama spy.

volnation nor eighth maxim will go for it..thevolsunderground.com will..

please don't invite even one of those dickbags from Rant over here. That place is a country club filled to the brim with flaming assholes.

Do any of you who post at the other sites want to contact their admins about this? I can do it but it may be better if an actual poster did it.

Do any of you who post at the other sites want to contact their admins about this? I can do it but it may be better if an actual poster did it.

I already did....

I already did....

I don't think you're the person we want vouching for us.

I don't think you're the person we want vouching for us.

I'll take that as a compliment....