• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealBrave

UGA Safety Tray Matthews Dismissed

29 posts in this topic

Damn, y'all got anybody left to play in the secondary?

Richt talking about making room for guys who want to do things the right way, which is cool; but I think most fans would have liked not doing it all in a single off-season.

Is he one of the fellers who tipped the ball to the Auburn receiver?

Adios. Forget him. He's always hurt and is a distraction with his off the field BS. Auburn can have the headache.

Is he one of the fellers who tipped the ball to the Auburn receiver?

Yep. Already got rid of the other one too.

Damn, y'all got anybody left to play in the secondary?

Richt talking about making room for guys who want to do things the right way, which is cool; but I think most fans would have liked not doing it all in a single off-season.

I'm cool with it bro our defense was lanekiffin.gifing terrible last year how much worse could it get?

If we don't break this culture of troublemakers no decent kid we want to come to Georgia.

I think Rick statements were pretty bold for a mild-mannered guy like he is so a lot of people are shocked. hopefully everyone takes notice.

To answer your question we are down 3 would be starters in the secondary.

Well ....here's excuse #156.

I'm cool with it bro our defense was :lanekiffin:ing terrible last year how much worse could it get?

If we don't break this culture of troublemakers no decent kid we want to come to Georgia.

I think Rick statements were pretty bold for a mild-mannered guy like he is so a lot of people are shocked. hopefully everyone takes notice.

To answer your question we are down 3 would be starters in the secondary.

I agree, but maybe Richt should consider being a badass BEFORE they lanekiffin.gif up instead of dropping the hammer after it's already too late... maybe some of these idiots would think twice about acting the fool.

I agree, but maybe Richt should consider being a badass BEFORE they lanekiffin.gif up instead of dropping the hammer after it's already too late... maybe some of these idiots would think twice about acting the fool.

It's impossible for me to agree with you more.

Sabah does that. Those kids are afraid to lanekiffin.gif up not because if Johnny Law but because if Daddy Saban.

Well ....here's excuse #156.

No excuses. We cutting cancers in Georgia

It's impossible for me to agree with you more.

Sabah does that. Those kids are afraid to :lanekiffin: up not because if Johnny Law but because if Daddy Saban.

Not really. Tuscaloosa PD has their biscuits buttered by Saban and the Athletic Department. They get invited to practices and iaBdfkZ.png, Saban himself has talked about it. Instead of sending 5* player to jail and informing the local press for speeding on a scooter they will call up Slick Nicky and tell him to come get his player

Also I like to see Pruitt trimming away the cancerous players but it still means our defense is gonna suck this season. It's good long term though, but the question is does Richt have "long term"?

Also I like to see Pruitt trimming away the cancerous players but it still means our defense is gonna suck this season. It's good long term though, but the question is does Richt have "long term"?

No flaming, but how much longer term can it get?? Seems like UGA is suspending or removing kids from the team every offseason(more so than other schools). Sure a lot of it has been for trivial stuff, but serious stuff too. If they haven't learned yet I'm not sure we can expect them to learn later down the road.

No flaming, but how much longer term can it get?? Seems like UGA is suspending or removing kids from the team every offseason(more so than other schools). Sure a lot of it has been for trivial stuff, but serious stuff too. If they haven't learned yet I'm not sure we can expect them to learn later down the road.

I don't know. Last few years the troublemakers have been on defense and I think that's because Richt prefers to let the DC run things how he wants to on that side of the ball which is definitely a mixed bag. Grantham ran things more like a pro team (without the results obviously) and players were pretty much allowed to behave however as long as they didn't get arrested. Pruitt does things a lot differently but it is probably too little too late for Richt - though our fanbase seems content with Richt for whatever reason.

They really didn't have much choice. Dude stole from the AD. As an aside, fan favorite Connor Norman is one step closer to starting.

They really didn't have much choice. Dude stole from the AD. As an aside, fan favorite Connor Norman is one step closer to starting.

I think Connor Norman graduated and we could probably use him at this point. He was really hit or miss. He did a good job some games and looked retarded in others

No one has said Richt has lost control yet?

You just did.

UGA is going to make Driskel look like Wuerffel this year.

What does the UGA secondary 2 deep look like now? Do they have a Nickel package? When they face a 4 wide or three wide for a whole game are they going to be able to rotate guys in or iron man it? Do they have any LBs that can cover or help cover?

Sometimes I hate being a UGA fan. Le sigh

Apparently Mathews was being very disruptive in a class, talking to everyone, taking calls during class, etc. Teacher told him to leave...and he didnt. Guess CMR found out. Serves him right. Take your ass onto Louisville. Their defense may just be worse than ours this year. Lol

Apparently Mathews was being very disruptive in a class, talking to everyone, taking calls during class, etc. Teacher told him to leave...and he didnt. Guess CMR found out. Serves him right. Take your ass onto Louisville. Their defense may just be worse than ours this year. Lol

....Mark Richt is kicking kids off the team for being disruptive in class now?

Better not chew gum in those meetings fellas, God is watching.

Or that was a joke and sad that most would believe what CMR is capable of... :trollface:

....Mark Richt is kicking kids off the team for being disruptive in class now?

Better not chew gum in those meetings fellas, God is watching.

His arrest involving cashing and depositing AD checks didn't do it but talking during children's lit did?

As an aside the options at safety 2 deep are a converted WR going off a knee injury, a converted RB from last year, a member of the scout team, a true freshman. Starters are likely Moore and Mauger. The CB spot is in a similar mess.

I can sympathize with Richt's predicament; but if his goal is to turn UGA into a bastion of perfect, upstanding scholar-athletes that would be welcome at even the most rigid institutions of higher learning, somebody needs to remind him that UGA isn't in the Ivy League... they ought to take pictures of every environment they visit on recruiting trips, and hand him one each time a kid acts like he doesn't know better, because he honestly might not.